Register now to get rid of these ads!

ok, I'll brag. my 55 chevy xgasser

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by reichart90, Apr 10, 2007.

1. 6t5frlane

6t5frlane
    from New York

Very Very nice.....The only ? I have is what type of hood scoop is that...Mopar?

2. reichart90

reichart90

not sure where the scoops came from... they are a fiberglass insert someone put into the stock hood sometime in the 60s i would suspect.

I'd take the front bumper off... but it's too nice to take off. The car is a street machine anyway. Not even sure if itd be legal w/o the bumper... but thats not an excuse because a spreader bar could be used. The bumper hides the a-arms too. HAHAHA.

What's the MOKAN drags by the way? Never heard of it.

3. 1930-coupe

1930-coupe

is the coupe for sale is it real or recycled rubber bands?

4. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

The car is sweet! I like the street vibe versus totally hardcore racer. Though I like it both ways! The color is a nice change from seeing them black all the time.

If you want to see some more trifive gassers, click on my fotki link and then click on the trifive gasser link. There is some cool stuff there that you would probably get a kick out of...

5. A 31 MO FO

A 31 MO FO
    from D/FW

Nice double nickal

6. buzzard

buzzard
    Alliance Member

When I was 23, my '55 was just a dorky stocker. Yours looks really cool. Heck, I wish the '55 I have now looked as good as yours.

As for the Mokan Drags, It's the HAMB Drags and y'all need to go. Go Here and Here for the Gospel. Pack up your pops, and y'all come down and line 'em up. See who's got the goods for braggin rights around the dinner table.