Register now to get rid of these ads!

What to do with tractors...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Blacktop Graffiti, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Blacktop Graffiti

Blacktop Graffiti

These are my neighbors. God help me. Yes there racing. And yes I've tried it. Please help me.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">There must be a website with tech on this.
    </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

3. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Drop a SBC in yours and kick their asses. Only sure way to quell an uprising is to use overpowering superior force.:eek:

Frank

4. kropduster

kropduster

...and all without putting down the Busch Light! my kinda neighbors:D

5. DirtyThirty

DirtyThirty
    from nowhere...

That one leaves hard! gotta watch for beer spillage, off the line...

6. I think I have relatives in South Bend. This might explain something.

You should try doing that with a Case 2090!!!!!

7. It's been a long winter hasn't it???LOL People will race anything,when there is beer involved.:rolleyes:

8. local sheriff clocked me on mine at 58mph. Good old Sears rider. He said the orange triangle was good to 20mph, and I'd exceeded that by a bit. Had to change the steering to get some stability, and the stock brake is useless.

9. Chopped26

Chopped26

I spun the rear end outa my rider pulling wheeles :( i better get A bigger one next time :)

10. Builtforsin

Builtforsin

pics are even in drunk-o-vision

11. Trucker Jr.

Trucker Jr.
    from Fresno

I like to stick random friends on them who have no idea how to drive them and wait for the laughter to insue!(This is La Comitita, a HAMBer! haha)
    [​IMG]

12. sxdxmike

sxdxmike

haha my friends and i have done this many times. although none can lift the front quite that high

13. F1James

F1James

My grandson just sold an old wizzard rideing mower he had put a 5HP honda on in place of the old briggs.He welded wheele bars on it and could go half a block on two wheels.He purchased a 18HP briggs hes working on now but I think it will be too heavy to get the front end up.I fix up and sell old mowers and all the kids in the neborhood come by asking if I have any mowers that will do wheelys.I say no mine just cuts grass.

14. Flathead Youngin'

Flathead Youngin'

Here, hold my beer and watch this......oh, never mind, I'll take it with me......

hahaha.....when i worked at a small hardware store, we were a Troy-Bilt and Bolens dealer......me and the other fella my age (15) used to drag race them up and down the alley.......good times.....

15. Goztrider

Goztrider
    from Tulsa, OK

I've seen entire TV shows dedicated to this type of racing. They've got classes and everything except big paydays. They race for pride and trophys.

That reminds me of Tim Allen's "Lawn Chopper" from the Tool Time show with the motorcycle engine in it.

16. Yo Baby

Yo Baby

That 2nd pic is a fucking classic.LOL
    [​IMG]
    Wheels up,beer and cigarette in hand and not even looking where he's goin'.
    Whoever that is missed his calling.He shoulda been an Altered pilot!;)

17. Frank

Frank

Hank Hill would be proud!

I don't ever remember having that much power in a stock mower to do that.

18. ricknroll

ricknroll

Yeah buddy, thats South Bend livin'!
    My buddy and I spent about a whole day doin' wheelies on a Teramite that he rented for some dirt moving. A backhoe makes for one helluva wheelie bar!

19. Anybody need a Cub Cadet 1811 Hydro? PM me. No need to out yourself publicly.

20. Kirk Hanning

Kirk Hanning

I have an accesory 3 grass bagger bins bolted to the back of my
    17 HP Sears riding mower. I couldn't wait to get them filled up so I could go in reverse then shift into 6th gear real fast and watch me ride a wheely for about 20 ft. It was real fun until she caught me doing it with my 10 yr old son on my lap. I think he liked it even more than me!

21. junior 1957

junior 1957

that is hilarious! just wait a few years they'll be covered with decals, wearing firesuits, and trendy sunglasses and tellin' everyone they are athletes:eek:

22. Next they'll be on TV, oops too late,lawnmower racing has been on SPEED channel.:eek:www.letsmow.com

23. publicenemy1925

publicenemy1925
    from OKC, OK

Lawn mowers and old milwalkee's best just go together.

24. Moloko

Moloko

Here is my friends hotrod lawn mower. It just blew the trans up last week :(

[​IMG]

25. Just how narrow can you make a 9"?

26. Tricknology

Tricknology
    from DETROIT

27. Rader Rods

Rader Rods
    from Texas