Register now to get rid of these ads!

cruise night in salinas / thanks to all that came out!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by glenmcdowell, Apr 29, 2007.

1. glenmcdowell

glenmcdowell
    from salinas

i'd like to thank all that came out for the cruise night / photo exhibit last saturday at my shop in oldtown salinas. despite the trouble deadend magazine had with the neighboring site the turn out was very impressive. the feedback i received about my work was incredible and am very inspired by the variety and creativity in the cars and bikes that participated.

as many of you know juan and jesus are very perticular about their work with deadendmagazine.com and i can't wait to see what they come up with in the way their own event. i've offered them my gallery for their fine photography this coming september and hope they take me up on that offer. many thanks to the espinoza brothers for their help starting and participating in this annual event.

special thanks to cole and thomas of salinas boyz for their display of fine motorcylces and to the midnighters and aldape family for their sheer numbers not to mention immaculate cars.

glen
    glen mcdowellphotography-
    bay photo lab salinas
    www.mcdowellphoto.com

2. mattrod68

mattrod68

it was lots of fun, and loved to see nicky striping in your shop. hope he can do my car soon.

can't wait for the next one

3. Glen,welcome to the HAMB.Cool location for a business,love those vintage gas stations.Wonderful photos on your site,you're very talented.:D Have you checked out the alliance vendor program?Great way to entice business from the HAMB members.

4. ~Diablo~

~Diablo~

5. mattrod68

mattrod68

a few pics

Attached Files:

6. mattrod68

mattrod68

and a few more

Attached Files:

7. suiside

suiside

yea it was a fun night..i met many new ppl and seen alot of hot rides..i think Glenn had asked to buy my car when i had first got it and i just realized it..lol..thanks for the event it was great.

8. metwiz

metwiz
    from Salinas CA

Good time, great turnout . Got caught up with friends and met new ones! will post pics as soon as I figure out how to. Anyone got any suggesstions on how to?