Register now to get rid of these ads!

American Hot Rod

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Terry, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I LOVE root beer, I'll take a large please and my M&M have to have peanuts in them.:D

Now I'm hungry:eek:

2. BigRed390

BigRed390

Ah, the wonders of television. I'm the only college student I know (besides my roommate) who doesn't have one. Well, we have a TV for the super nintendo, but we have no cable service. Guess we could rig up a coat hanger or something, but why? Everything on the air sucks. Especially these reality "build shit in a week" shows.

3. I love beer, too. What is this "root" of which you speak?

4. 35WINDOW

35WINDOW

ANY Car Show is better than no Car Show-do you guys like the Shopping Network?

5. super plus

super plus
    BANNED

Say what you think , Boyd won't be reading it , He's to busy counting his money & laughing all the way to the bank

6. 8flat

8flat

I don't know who came up with it, but everytime I see his name spelled "Floyd Cotterpin", I laugh my ass off. It NEVER gets old. Is it just me? haha

On a serious note, a buddy of mine works for Foose, and says you'd never find a better guy in the world. Now if he would just stop using so much billet......

7. Fairlane Dave

Fairlane Dave

So is Fall Out Boy, but that dosn't make it good.

8. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

buttered,.........or plain?

9. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Plain, I'm trying to go easy on the extra calorie consumpion:D

10. i wanna see whats under her poodle skirt...:D

11. Section 8

Section 8
    from AZ

I think I know, what your point was, that's when that same kid that built the cooler car got fired.

12. wvenfield

wvenfield

To be fair..... And this is pretending it isn't all staged. This is also to show that I used to watch the show.

Boyd told him that he needed to box the frame. From what I remember the kid didn't want to and from what I remember, Boyd was right.

13. True Dat! I'm not a fan of Boyd or the Nazi youth lead by "Heir Duane", but if it's on I'm watching it, better than "dancing with the stars" or something like that. At least I can make fun of people's bad ideas from the comfort of my own home.

Same goes for american choppers.

14. Turbopackman

Turbopackman
    BANNED

I gave up on watching "American Twat Clog" after Bluebear got kicked off for trying to do things "the way they used to do it", which is the way a lot of guys still do. I hope he's doing good somewhere else!

P.S., and I apologize to all the ladies for my vulgar description of the show.

15. Ruiner

Ruiner

You know, I hate all of those drama driven shows too, but at least they get me motivated to work when they're on the tv out in the shop...I can't sit and watch those shows, but I CAN work and glimpse at the tv every now and then...so I'm glad those crappy shows are on tv, otherwise I'd be sitting in the shop watching something GOOD and not getting anything done...thanks Boyd, Teutuls and Foose for getting me off my ass...now get back to work fools...

16. wvenfield

wvenfield

True Dat! I'm not a fan of Boyd or the Nazi youth lead by "Heir Duane", but if it's on I'm watching it, better than "dancing with the stars" or something like that.

Some of those girls are pretty darn hot and can move really nicely. Sometimes better than seeing Boyds ugly mug.

17. Check out Circle City Hot Rods website.You'll see Bluebear working for Jimmy White,building "traditional"hot rods.Bet he's happy there.:D Now let's get back to real issues!!!

18. nukeGM

nukeGM

Crook and an asshole...

I like this quote......

"""That goat fucking piece of shit shouldn't even be allowed to think""

He's got a valid point...

19. nukeGM

nukeGM

hmmmm, at least those have a useful function im life..

Oh and they generally don't work well on Assholes like boyd...

20. fattrodder

fattrodder

OK ITS NOT REAL WORKING MAN HOTRODS.BUT IT STILL IS A WAY TO SHOW PEOPLE WHAT WE DO IN OUR GARAGES.WE ALL WATCH IT. EVEN IF YOU DONT LIKE BOYD WHY? BECAUSE ITS STILL ABOUT HOTRODS. AS FAR AS OVERHAULIN I LIKE CHIP HE STILL IS REAL. OH YAH. ONE OTHER THING ITS JUST A F--KING T.V SHOW IF YOU DONT LIKE IT TURN THE CHANNEL.:cool:

21. flat_mountain

flat_mountain

Blue Bear came back and went postal on everybody....it was tragic

22. KarlsKustom

KarlsKustom

Boy, I'm just sure I don't know who did that. But I heard whoever it was, he even put it on t-shirts. What kind of heartless, cruel, joker would do a thing like that?

23. nukeGM

nukeGM

Sounds ike a great t short..

Got Pic's????

24. jusjunk

jusjunk
    BANNED
    from Michigan

You did say peanuts????
    Dave

25. jusjunk

jusjunk
    BANNED
    from Michigan

Someone needs to kill this thread.. here we go again.. Come on its a fuckin tv show .. get real.. if you really know boyd and think he is an asshole then he prolly feels the same way about you. Me I dont care for the guy but i dont wanna watch dancing with the fucking stars or american fucking idol Or baywatch reruns etc etc. At least right or fucking wrong he is working on fucking cars.. Get it?????????
    Dam now im all pissed off for nothing..
    Screw you guys...
    Dave:)

26. axle

axle
    from Drag City

Last month !?!?!?! get the facts straight bro. This stuff happened a year or two ago !

27. 3Mike6

3Mike6

Personally at 8 or 9pm at night when the kids are asleep, I'd rather tuine into ANY of the BS car/bike shows, regardless of the BS that they bring, instead of watching some dumbass sitcom.

I'd rather see 2 minutes of "build" and 58 minutes of "drama", than 60 minutes of some other stupid show.

28. jusjunk

jusjunk
    BANNED
    from Michigan

Oh ya we got donald trump ? and rosie and ellen and opra and doctor fucking Phil too.. Quit bitching about Boyd for christ sakes. we need hot rod shows and it doesnt matter if you cant grasp the concept of how they work to sell .. Its all bull shit but id rahter listen to boyds shit or watch AJ's nice little ass then the other shit..
    Oh ya im calmed down now..
    Thank you and have a lovely weekend..
    Dave

29. metalshapes

metalshapes

These TV Show Threads hardly ever have any Info relating to Traditional Hot Rods or Customs.

And basicly are just a waste of space....

That why most of them get Closed & Deleted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.