Register now to get rid of these ads!

I'm in LOVE with a stripper

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Grumpy, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Grumpy

Grumpy
    from NE Ohio

No, not that kind!:D

My lovely wife said to me one day last week...Ya know, I don't like that green too much. We should strip it off.

I said....Well, I have lots of other more important things to do if we wanna drive this thing soon, so have at it.

I came home from work the next day(she doesn't work), and she had stripped the rear right fender to bare metal:eek: , and has since done most of all the fenders, so far. She says it's all going naked...

She also stripped and painted the dash and the whole interior:p All I have to do is put the dash back together, and get lots of insulation.

Here's a few pics.

These are from yesterday. Motor.trans. in, wiring 1/2 done....still lots to do.

Attached Files:

2. wvenfield

wvenfield

I think I would have liked the green but props to her for changing something she didn't like.

3. lexistars

lexistars
    from Fontana

haha Awesome! Sometimes, You just got to Make the change if you want it changed.

4. DE SOTO

DE SOTO

Kinda Looks Like A Watermelon .....

Green On The Out Side ........ And Red On The Inside :d

5. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

:)

She is a keeper ...
    Man ... that green ride is BIG ...

MAJOR undertaking to strip it ... but it is cool she is involved enough to take the job on ...

:D

6. Bishop Welding

Bishop Welding
    from USA

I'd be a little nervous arouns a stripper who wears big rubber gloves!!

7. better get her a resperator,safety glasses and a pair of long pants dude! the stripper is some nasty stuff if you breath it or it gets on your skin. keep a good woman like that safe and healthy.

8. Goztrider

Goztrider
    from Tulsa, OK

Sounds to me like a great gal... not the kind to only bitch about something, but to jump her ass in with both feet and take off!

Gonna be a slick ride when your done. Enjoy!

9. There is something cool about a car chick with dirty hands.

10. Orange54

Orange54
    from Missouri

What the heck is she using? It looks like she has it pretty well all the way down.

11. Ken Carvalho

Ken Carvalho

Nice ride, (the 'burb!!), and she's ,(the lady) a keeper, and I am really diggin' that camper on the side of it!! Gonna hook it up to the ride when they are done??? Ken

12. JamesG

JamesG

GOD I want a Burb......................................

Tell her great job by the way Tim!

13. publicenemy1925

publicenemy1925
    from OKC, OK

Stripping in shorts? Watch out!

14. Grumpy

Grumpy
    from NE Ohio

Thanks all.

She is using some zipstrip or something like that. It's $22. a gallon, and she's on #2, with 2 more ready and waiting.

It's really not smelly at all. I put an exhaust fan in the window just in case.
    as for the wearing of shorts and such, well....She goes at it slowly. Brush it on, wait a few minutes, scrap then steel wool.

And yeah, she's a keeper. She did most of the passenger side quarter tonight while I worked on front brake lines.

I'll post more pics tomorrow.

15. monsterflake

monsterflake

shoot, the only thing my wife does is complain about how much money i spend...

16. UPSrodder

UPSrodder

Ain't that the truth. Doing a nice job Jill. Its gonna look "tits", pun intended. Way better than the green, though the water mellon comparison was dead on. Throw in a few mexicans and blankets. Could be a farm truck, Harvest Hauler for the pic'in season.

17. Bazooka

Bazooka

Love those old Burbs. looks good nice and low..

18. BobK49

BobK49

Very cool, would you loan her out?

19. DIRTYDAG

DIRTYDAG
    from cleveland

Shes not affraid to give anyone a knuckle sammich either...When you said Stripper i thought you was talkin about J-Birds date friday night..lol

Thats sweet of your wife to put all that work into something that will be traded off at the first car show you take it to.LMAO you gonna hold on to this car for a while? lookin good

20. leadsled01

leadsled01

That things looking sweet!! Hey Tim, are you going to Canfield swapmeet?

21. Grumpy

Grumpy
    from NE Ohio

:D We don't use the "K" word around here, but...She did say it would be in my best interest to hold onto this one for awhile:eek: :p :D

As for J-Bird, my wife follows him around with Lysol when he's here!! The "Kills 99.9% of germs" version...:D

BTW, almost the entire passenger side is bare now...She's moving right along.
    :cool: