Register now to get rid of these ads!

BREAKING NEWS: Billetproof is SOLD!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by KIRK!, Apr 14, 2007.

1. april may

april may

Hahaha yeeeaah!

2. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

Although I posted a funny picture earlier, I really didn't give Kirk credit for starting something that we had been looking for a long time.

We (Jay and I) had been looking for somthing like Billetproof for quite a while. We attended a lot of car shows but never really fit in anywhere. Then Jay heard about this show and he and his buddy went to #2 to check it out. By #3 he, his buddy myself and a few others were the Sac. Poor Boys chapter and haven't missed one since. Billetproof has spawned a lot of other shows since then and the movement is becoming mainstream to include magazines, clothing and on and on.... You deserve a break Kirk for all your hard work. Again congrats.

Alan...Now that your the new Billetproof owner, and right in our own backyard, lets get together sometime.

3. Dirty Hero !!! I remember you telling me about that yrs ago while driving up to Paradise to Dave Wiltons place.. I am glad to see you get your reward for alot of hard work you re da man KIRK

4. KIRK!

KIRK!

I still dig that wagon that Jay brought to #2.

5. Choptop

Choptop

will do. sent you a PM.

6. KIRK!

KIRK!

Alan, did that flyer come out OK?

7. MEDDLER1

MEDDLER1

Im A Little Late In The Game But I Wanted To Let You Know That For Last Five Years Billetproof Has Been My Superbowl Sunday Of The Year!!!!me And My Wife And Boy Make This Show No Matter What And It Has Been The Highlight Of Our Year Every Year!!looking Forward Definitly To The Years To Come And What Sounds Like Positive Changes....congrats Kirk Now You Can Enjoy The Show And Thank You For Building Something That My Family Will Talk About Forever!!!!!!

8. HMMM. Does that mean no more breaking beer bottles on your helmet clad head near our parked cars in the Budget Inn parking lot in Paso?

9. KIRK!

KIRK!

The wiser part refers to using a helmet instead of just my bare head. :D

10. Dude, i'm fucking cracking up right now

11. Good Job Kirk!! Last Year Was My First Year Going And I Will Not Miss One From Here On Out!! Good Luck Alan See Ya In Antioch!!

12. hollywud

hollywud

Congrats KIRK and Alan.. Had the privledge to attend Two of the Billetproofs in Antioch before moving to Tennessee, Had a blast at both! I know a BUNCH of Poor Boys that would love to see a Billetproof down around the Southeast corner of the U.S.

Just a suggestion.

Wuud

13. KIRK!

KIRK!

OK, it's 100% official now. Please direct all Billetproof quaetions and suggestions to Alan at [email protected]

This sure feels weird.

14. 72sst

72sst

Captain................James ............T....................................Kirk?