Register now to get rid of these ads!

April In OHIO...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jusjunk, Apr 15, 2007.

1. jusjunk

jusjunk
    BANNED
    from Michigan

This is what can happen to the weather in Ohio in April. We were in Swanton for our little RRT BBQ rebuild at enjenjo's place. Redoing it for this season. When the wife and I got back to the motel Phat Rats car presented the perfect photo op. It was tough as drunk as i was. I made the wife drive around 2 times before i got the shot:D:D Drove home today and when we left there was an inch of snow on the ground. Back here in Michigan ...Nothing..
    Dave

Attached Files:

2. punkabilly1306

punkabilly1306
    from ohio

hey you were only about 40 minutes away from me, and yeah we got about an inch and a half here, but by one today it was all gone...hopefully the last of it for the season!!!!

3. Mr. OAM

Mr. OAM
    from Ohio

As I drove home friday night from work there was practically a blizzard!! Last night there were some flakes in the air too. Winter is really hangin on this year.

BTW, I am on the west side of Cleveland.

Steve

4. Oh Global warming---where are you when we need you----

5. jusjunk

jusjunk
    BANNED
    from Michigan

I think somebody is shittin us there.. :D I think the oil companys have a lock on the weather too? At least I got gas in the wifes car for 2.78 a gallon today.. What a deal...:rolleyes:
    Dave

6. punkabilly1306

punkabilly1306
    from ohio

why is it that in one day it can jump 20 cents but takes two weeks to drop two cents!!!!!!

7. skyphix

skyphix

This is what we got on the 12th of April

[​IMG]

Now we're getting a lovely mixture of ice/snow/rain deep into tomorrow.

8. toledobill

toledobill

My wife (here in Northwest Ohio) said this morning, "Easter's been and gone, our tax refund check is cashed and spent, why is there an inch of snow on our lawn?"

I couldn't figure out a cogent response.

9. Well I heard on the radio that the scientist don't want to call it "warming" They will call it "dramatic climactic change"

I call it, THIS WEATHER CAN SUCK MY ASS!!!:eek:

I think we should make Christmas, January 25th because we had such nice weather last December but I was wasting it running around the stores and had put my car away already.....:mad:

10. I hope the weather gets better for Canfield, it's only 2 weeks away.

11. Aman

Aman
    from Texas

Yeah I know what you mean. One day it's 85 degrees and wind blowing 40mph out of the south, next day it's in the 50's wind blowing 40mph out of the north. Geez, can't wait til summer gets here.:rolleyes:

12. SKRTCHSR

SKRTCHSR
    from Cincinnati

South West sucks also! ( Cincy) Cold, and I refuse to pay anymore heat bills for the garage!

13. S.F.

S.F.

thats ohio for you, 80 degrees and perfect 2 weeks ago....now -50 with 200mph winds

14. MercMan1951

MercMan1951

It happens every time I take my daily for the $9.00 car wash with "the works". The bird shit on the driver's side window pissed me off, so I had to get it cleaned off.

Sorry guys. It's my fault.

Hopefully next week will be better...

The fact that it was 70 degrees here last weekend only proves my point: THERE IS NO REASON IT NEEDS TO BE THIS COLD HERE THIS TIME OF THE YEAR!

Mother nature is capable of warmer temps for us! And Global Warming is alive and well...! (And I'm not convinced it's a bad thing!)

15. 39delux

39delux

I didn't make it over to Swanton this weekend. I wanted to come over today but I got home from work about 6 am. I was pulling a liqued nitrogen bulk tank last night. It was snowing in Butler IN last evening when I left out but by the time I got to Coldwater MI on I 69 it was dry. I went to MSU at East Lansing and off loaded at the cylcotron lab then went across 96 to 23 south. I started running into wet roads again about Ann Arbor and by the time I got to North Baltimore OH, by Findlay, it was snow covered except the roads were just wet. I reloaded and went back across US 6 to Butler so I made a lap around Swanton. Maybe next time.

Tom

Attached Files:

16. Vance

Vance
    from N/A

We got about ten minutes of pea-sized hail Saturday.

And to think that there were several dozen protests this weekend to raise awareness about our global warming issue... whodajiggawhat?

This is why I have the signature that I have.

Vance

17. BigBlockMopar

BigBlockMopar

Global warming is happening on a local scale ;)
    We are now having our 3rd 'summer' day in a row here in the Netherlands, around 25-28° Celsius, that's pretty hot overhere.

18. You better hope the gulf stream doesn't change direction or it will be damn cold there! You're about 8-10 degrees further north than I am here, We're about the 44th parallell. I was born in Northern England which is like Hudson Bay latitudes...brrrrr:eek: makes no sense....;)

19. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

This weather is ridiculous. I figured the Choppers show yesterday in No. Olmstead (near cleveland) would be covered in snow but it actually wasn't and there was SUN! No warmth, but SUN!

My favorite response ever to global warming/ozone issues was the HAMBer that said he went out everyday and sprayed an aerosol can of hairspray upwards in Seattle trying put a hole in the ozone layer to warm up!

20. chopped

chopped

It's even cold in Ga. When I forced the wife out to go to work she had to hose down her car. Ice all over the windows.

21. DeucePhaeton

DeucePhaeton

It was warmer on Christmas Day in Central Michigan than on Easter Sunday.
    3-1/2" of snow 4-5 days ago.
    Mowed the lawn yesterday. Still cold as heck though with a 20-30 MPH wind streaight out of the north.
    20-25 degrees below normal.
    brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

22. 39delux

39delux

It's global warming now but 2 decades ago the same people were crying about global cooling and the coming of another ice age. Follow the money.

23. bobby_Socks

bobby_Socks
    from ǑǃƕǑ

Only in Ohio can you have all four seasons in one day....

24. punkabilly1306

punkabilly1306
    from ohio

LOL HOW TRUE THAT STATEMENT IS!!!