Register now to get rid of these ads!

KC swap meet at Woodlands ??? Ararat?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Carl E. Hagan Jr., Mar 2, 2007.

1. Anyone here heard when that big swap meet at the Woodlands track will be this year. I think it was called the Ararat Swap Meet, but I'm not sure on that spelling. This should be coming up rather quick. Any ideas when ???? Carl Hagan

2. raven

raven

Sometime in early April.
    r

3. 97flatrat

97flatrat

I love that swap meet! I'll have a booth this year to sell some of extra flathead and v12 parts.

4. warbozz

warbozz

I'm going to sign up to sell there too. I'm so itching for a swap meet... :cool:

5. 97flatrat

97flatrat

There's one up in Lincoln NE next weekend I think and Chickasha is on March 15 - 17. I can't wait for that one.:D I haven't been there before but I hear it is a good one!

6. JOECOOL

JOECOOL

March 11th is when the Lincoln Ne. swap meet is scheduled for.

7. warbozz

warbozz

I'm registered- I'll be at the Woodland's rain or shine. Come buy my stuff! :D

8. shane72_383

shane72_383
    from Kansas

I'll be there, ready to spend some money.

9. Its not a swap meet its "The Gathering".

I'm supposed to have dinner with recycler if he makes it up. its almost a tradition.

Maybe we'll see each other if I make it.

10. The Woodlands is this weekend. Looks like rain. I don't mind the rain if it would warm up a little. Warbozz, put a HAMB sign out so we know how you are and spend money we you.

Mick

11. COS

COS
    from KCMO

Me and some of my crew will be there for sure bright and early Sat. morning!! If you see my club jacket say hi I always like to put a face with the screen name!!

-COS

12. 53sled

53sled
    from KCMO

I'll have my red jacket on, Says "Lilly" on it. If you find a match pair of 53 missouri plates, let me know!

-David

13. warbozz

warbozz

I'll let everyone know what my space number is after I find out Friday. I've got a gorgeous Weiand flathead Ford/Merc 2x2 intake polished up, and I still need to finish up some Offy heads, Holley 94's and a couple of little bits, plus get some more spark plug key chains put together. It's gonna be cold and wet Saturday (snow flurries!), so no guarantee what I'll be wearing. Hopefully Sunday is in the 60's as is being predicted. OH, and don't miss my $1.00 item table and other assorted old Ford stuff.