Register now to get rid of these ads!

Alliance rules!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Badfella, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Badfella

Badfella

First off, I only signed up for the Alliance membership to help support Ryan and his effort. Well, today it rewarded me. I ordered up a set of Firestones and the Alliance discount saved me $100!! The guy I dealt with (Matt at x241) was totally cool and super knowledgeable of the product. Corky, if you read this, kick him down a raise or at least a few pitchers at happy hour:) Oh yeah, I've ordered a few things from Vaphead and saved coin too. Let this be inspiration to those who don't have an alliance membership. If you don't do it to support this place then do it for the killer deals and you'll be supporting the HAMB without even trying:)

2. AHotRod

AHotRod

I'm with ya..... I saved $80.00 bucks on my Radir Slicks from HotRod Chassis!

3. Zombilly

Zombilly

Where did you buy your tires from badfella, and how much did you pay for 4?

4. Badfella

Badfella

Got 'em from Coker. Total with shipping was $603.00 and included 4 Firestones, tubes and the wrap around rubber to protect tubes from spokes.

5. AstroZombie

AstroZombie

saved 5% and got free shipping on a fuel tank from side_valve (the hotrod company) numerous other discounts as well. the alliance is great for everyone involved.

6. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

I hope the deals are good enough to where folks are buying Alliance memberships more to help themselves than to help me... I certainly think they are... I mean, for a fella that has a project it is not at all inconceivable to save thousands over a course of a year...

7. brainfrz

brainfrz

I agree!! I signed up "just in case" a year ago, didn't even have my packard yet. I got my cokers from Eric (hamb member)- 2.5" WW 760-15 (5 tires) in a couple days. Plus I saved a bunch also. Vaphead also saved me on shipping. Thanks Ryan!
    jon

8. Coupe-De-CAB

Coupe-De-CAB
    from Nor Cal

I have to agree 100% with Badfella!

I called Coker the other day to order Firestones blackwalls bias plys all around and dealt with Irvins (ext.253.) What a super nice and real helpful guy, he was awesome and loved working with him. He really cared about helping me askin me all these questions and answering all of the ones i had. He even had a few great suggestions and was just looking out for me to make sure i was getting the correct tires and tubes. I never felt rushed and he took his time with me.
    I give them an A+ in service!
    thanks again Corky for the Hamb Alliance discount... it rules:)
    CAB

9. wvenfield

wvenfield

I need a 54 chevy trunk seal. I did look through the members for anyone offering one. Didn't find one. If you are out there, PM me.

10. Corky Coker

Corky Coker
    from Tennessee

I can't tell you how much I appreciate the HAMB, Ryan and the way the HAMB is run! I am proud to be a HAMBr, and more proud that my company can participate as a HAMB Alliance member. Ryan, sorry I cannot make it down to the Roundup. I really tried to work it out. Will be up in Irving, driving that Shafer 8 Indy car in a rally. Have fun! Corky