Register now to get rid of these ads!

Need your prayers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oddrodgarage, Mar 16, 2007.

1. spoonman

spoonman
    from salem,ohio

my thoughts and prayers are with u and yours tonight

2. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

Add mine to the list, she'll be just fine I know!

3. 55 Mercury

55 Mercury

You got my prayers for your little girl and your family from Okla.

4. Big Tony

Big Tony

I have two girls that hang in the garage with me and i can't imagine if something happened to one of them. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Please keep us updated

5. chevnut

chevnut
    from Corona, Ca

prayers sent for you, your girl, and family.

6. Wow my heart jumped into my throat when I read this. Stay strong and show her all the love. We're all hoping for the best.

7. mercjoe

mercjoe

What a cutie.., I dont have kids but can imagine how you feel..., God will heal that little angel.Prayers coming from Argentina.

Diego

8. Bazooka

Bazooka

I look forward to the good news thats shes okay. Prayers your way..

9. alleyoop

alleyoop

You got mine,I hope it works for her and you my friend ...alleyoop

10. Terry

Terry

O that poor little thing! Of course we'll pray for her, and all of you and yours as well. Hang in there brother.

11. publicenemy1925

publicenemy1925
    from OKC, OK

My prayers are with her and your family.

12. sololobo

sololobo

Feeling the power of the H.A.M.B. brothers/sisters in the request for this sweet little child. I'm humbled by the caring that pours out when needed. All the Roadburners are pulling for the little daddys helper. Stay strong for her!!-Sololobo/Roadburners of Omaha

13. wlspdshop

wlspdshop
    from Missouri

You have my family's prayers......

14. KustomLincolnLady

KustomLincolnLady

I prayed for her and thought about her and her family all night, has anyone heard any updates? anyone else know the family that can catch us up?

15. Our thoughts and prayers are with your daughter,you and your family in this time of need.

16. racer756

racer756

17. Painterman

Painterman

I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter too. I couldn't even imagine. Prayers comming your way. Hope all goes well for her.

18. Prayer sent. I have a two year old daughter also.

19. rust&patina

rust&patina

Prayers sent to your precious little girl & God Bless.

20. Godzilla

Godzilla

Prayers sent...I hope you and your family recieve the Lord's blessing and he sends you home with your little girl.

21. I am overwhelmed...I never thought I would be sitting here looking at the h.a.m.b. and balling my eyes out...you greasy, messy loud s.o.b.s. and d.o.b.s. (daughter of....) are the best people in the world ...my little girl is not completely out of the woods but I think we can see the forest's edge...when she was first lifeflighted to Children's Hospital here in San Diego the emergency room techs thought that 6 vials of anti-venom would be enough...tally so far...27...an amazing group of people grace the halls of that hospital...they do their job with amazing skill and decisiveness but are generally concerned and take an interest in you as a human being...as bad an experience as this has been so far it has also completely restored my faith in my fellow human and as for all of us hamber's sub-human beings...there is alot of love out there and it's a great resource...use it...I wish I could pm you all but just wanted to give an update and a heartfelt thanks from myself and my family...I just called my wife who is staying there tonight with her about all of your love and support and she started balling and now realizes that my love of grease and all things rusty is not such a bad thing after all (we are doing it in shifts as I have 6 year old twin boys...it figures that Gianna is the one who likes cars and I wouldn't have it any other way)...sorry if this is rambling but emotional adrenaline and sleep deprivation are a toxic combination...one last note...I took a copy of CK Deluxe and Rod and Kulture to the hospital with my so that she could look at the pix...that's my girl...she loves looking at them...anyway time to go to sleep as I am beat but I just have to say thanks again...if you need me I'll be there for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. Tommy C

Tommy C

From my family to yours... our prayers go out to her.

23. good news.. we'll keep praying until she's home!

24. So glad to hear she's doing better. :)

Give her a kiss and a hug for all of us... and keep us updated.

JOE:cool:

25. Thanks for the update. Gianna's recovery and your family continues to be in my thoughts. Hang in there.

Kurt

26. i wish ya all the luck man

27. Kev Nemo

Kev Nemo

I'll make sure to put in an extra prayer at Mass tomorrow-I have a 3 year old daughter and 1 year old daughter and the thought of anything happening to them breaks me up.:( Stay strong and God Bless!

28. 23 bucket-t

23 bucket-t

thank GOD you little girl is doing better. i will keep her in my thoughts & prayers.

29. so_cal_deluxe

so_cal_deluxe
    from L.A.

my prayesr and thoes of my family...you got it brother.