Register now to get rid of these ads!

Butch's Rod Shop?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rusty1, Mar 15, 2007.

1. ...I'm sure a lot of you guys remember Butch's Rod Shop, now that they are no longer in business; has anybody taken over their inventory of parts?

Butch's always had decent parts at reasonable prices. Most parts/kits were bolt-in too. (engine/trans/shock mounts,etc; for a large variety of cars/trucks)

Just wonderin if anyone sells the same stuff Butch's used to.

2. Dads-53

Dads-53

Butch has some inventory left he is selling off himself. Still has his web site. And you can call him if want.
    Dad

3. Terry D

Terry D
    from NY

I think it is now" Death Row Products"

4. Happy

Happy

5. Thanks for the info...

6. metalman

metalman

I use to be a dealer for Butch back in the 90's, glad to find a link to him. They did carry a good line of parts.

7. Degreaser

Degreaser

The company I work for bought his old building in Dayton. I remember going there when I was younger, I used to freak out on that place, really cool stuff everywhere. The tenants after him got nailed in a huge FBI/DEA bust, cops with machine guns and shit running around everywhere.

My buddy got a couple of old work benches out of the building. Every drawer had something cool in it. Carbs, Caddy taillights, etc.

8. for selling car parts?

9. Degreaser

Degreaser

You mean the bust? No, it wasn't him or his guy's. It was a tenant after he moved out. Not really sure what type of "business" they were running out of the building.