Register now to get rid of these ads!

Yet another.....

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Fenderskirt, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Fenderskirt

Fenderskirt

Hey there

Just trying to slip in under the radar. I've been lurking on here for years (like most!) and have finally biten the bullet now that I can no longer search for things without being registered. I won't pretend to be one of those girls that knows everything about cars - but I do enjoy them. I love reading all the posts on here and appreciate the wealth of information that passes hands.

So that's me!

Attached Files:

2. UK Comet

UK Comet

Nice Tudor, that motor must be set waaay back judging by the headers coming out through the 'cowl'. Keep posting the pics as it develops! Oh yeah, welcome aboard!!:)

3. Toast

Toast
    from Jenks, OK

Welcome aboard, cool sedan!

4. Fenderskirt

Fenderskirt

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Yip - engine is set back as far as it can go and still leave room for it to be driven comfortably.

As for pictures of it as it develops.... that's it! Done deal, warranted, registered, certified and on the road as much as possible!

5. Firefly

Firefly

Hey Dyan

Welcome aboard! Great to see you here. Hmmm, I think that now makes a grand total of 3 Kiwi females registered :D

Catch ya

6. 55olds88

55olds88

Hey good to see you bite the bullet at last, I'm still trying to think of a good reply for Fireflys 3 kiwi females registered......

7. Fenderskirt

Fenderskirt

Awwww - shucks, thanks guys!!

55olds88 - it's not like the new law with dogs here, we don't have to be microchipped!!

8. 55olds88

55olds88

damn It would have taken me weeks to figure something as smart as that.....

9. SimonSez

SimonSez

How about "There's gotta be more than 3 kitchens in NZ with computers in them" :D

Oh yeah - Hi Dyan !

10. ARCHANGEL

ARCHANGEL

Welcome To The Hamb Dyan.

Rafa.

11. ZZ-IRON

ZZ-IRON
    from Minnesota

You Are Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Skirt. Kooooool Rod Dyan, "street Is Neat" A Old Rod Saying Up Here. Your's Is. Just Say'in Hi & And Chas'in Archangel Around The Board. Check Out Rafa's 48 Buick 2dr Fastback It's Worth A Look. A Kool Hamb'er. Welcome * Thanks For The Look !

12. Firefly

Firefly

Er, would you mind repeating that in English??? My kitchen wizz was interferring with reception. :rolleyes:

13. ZZ-IRON

ZZ-IRON
    from Minnesota

Sure Firefly, Fenderskirt Is Z-skirt, She's Got A Neat Street Rod, & It Looks Like The Trio Of Z Girls Are On Top Of The Rod Scene There In New Zealand. Her Rod Is Like The Stuff You See In Rod & Kulture. Our Neice Stayed In New Zealand For A Few Months. Last year.

My Best To your Trio. Rich

14. 55olds88

55olds88

Mind you don't get cookie dough stuck in the Keys, damn Simon was brave is he in Aussie this week ?

15. ZZ-IRON

ZZ-IRON
    from Minnesota

Hey 88 Looks Like You Got The Lead With 1,759. The Lead In The Trio ! Just Sayin Hi. I Was Posting One, When My Post Self Destructed. Caught You On The "just Posted" By Hokey. The Z-skirt's Rod Is SHARPE. Back To The Hunt. Rich

16. Fenderskirt

Fenderskirt

55olds88 - I think ZZ-IRON is calling you a girl!!!

17. All I can say after reading all of that is, Welcome to the board "officially" & that is definitely a sweet ride you got there. I didn't think 55olds was a chick, ha. But I would like to see more good pics of that sedan, as well. Also, you prolly already know since you're an ex-lurker, but check out the ArtShow, too. Be good & we'll see ya on the board.

18. 55olds88

55olds88

last I looked no girly bits..... 1759 took a number of years too.

and after dealing with the folks in PNG I have to agree with 39 lives.....

19. vette man

vette man

looks like a cool hardcore ride enjoy!

20. Hi Dyan, welcome aboard. Not sure how I missed this but better late than never. I bet you could school some of these rookies on road trips after your trip to the South Island!

21. Hey Dyan, I have'nt met ya, but I've seen the A at different events. Welcome aboard.

22. gbones32coupe

gbones32coupe

looks cool dude. I like the way it looks

23. Welcome to the HAMB, glad to have you.

24. Fenderskirt

Fenderskirt

Thanks Rockabillybassman, I think you were playing with Black Snapper at the Hop a couple of years ago weren't you?

Hey Kevin! Thanks for the welcome. It was you that made me register - after you put up the post about the Scroungers I couldn't search for it without registering so it finally made me get off my butt!!