Register now to get rid of these ads!

They are getting CRUSHED

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by blacktopicasso, Feb 21, 2007.

1. a buddy of mine was buying cars to crush at auction in cali he was makin so much money on the crush for smog deal he made like 3 mill in one year

2. VonMoldy

VonMoldy
    from UTARRGH!

from what my dad described (he went there Saturday) those pictures don't show just how many cars are up there someone with the room and the money should just buy them and resell them and make a small fortune.

3. Radio Joe

Radio Joe

A while back when I was still in MI. My dad and I found an add in the paper about a place called "Ricks". It was in Pontiac I think.. the yard was directly across the street from The Dixieland Flea Market. Anyway, I dont remember the exact situation cuz I was about 17 but the township ordered his yard cleaned out. So Dad and I tromped around the yard. I still see these cars in my nightmares.... from the 30s-the 70s. Some nice 60s musclecars like early cudas and camaros. I walked down one row and there were 2 53 chevy convertibles laying on their sides so the tractor could drive down the row. We couldve picked up basically whatever we wanted for a few hundred dollars and after hours wandering around my dad looked at me and said "Ya know if we bring any of this home your mother will Kill us". and we left without a thing. Everyonce in a while I call him at 3am to tell him "I had that nightmare again" lol

4. recardo

recardo
    from Winslow

Just looking at the pictures I can tell this owner has no clue what they have in the yard.

It's just a dump, not a managed yard.

5. VonMoldy

VonMoldy
    from UTARRGH!