Register now to get rid of these ads!

How much is a project truck worth?

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by revedup57, Feb 13, 2007.

1. revedup57

revedup57

Can anyone tell me how I can find out how much a truck is worth, before I buy it. It is NOT restored, its a project truck. Are there any websites that can help with this? Thanks!

2. 55kustomline

55kustomline

this is a pretty general question...it depends on myny, many factors.
    how much is it worth to you?

3. Bassfire

Bassfire
    from Mart, Tx.

I was told by an old car guy that you can't pay too much..you just may have to keep it for a while to get your money back.

4. ZZ-IRON

ZZ-IRON
    from Minnesota

Start With A Old Car Price Guide You Buy Them At A Bookstore. Project's Are Usually #6's & #5's. Ask Your Self If You Would Buy It For That Money ? Yes Or No ! That's A Start. The More You Don't Have To Do, The More Money You Save, Then The Project's Worth More. Good Frame, Title, Drives, Remember If You Buy Something Put A Lot Of Money In It. If It's Not Popular You Might Not Get Your Money Back. Then Again If You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really Like The Project It Does Not Matter. You Own It, You Do What You Want With. I Guy Told Me Once If Your Car Is A Stock Color, And You Don't Like And Want It A Color You Like ! Paint It That Color,you'll Keep Saying I Wish It Was! Your The Boss Make Yourself Happy. That Goes For What Ever You Want To Do To Your Project. I'm Breakin For Lunch, And Will Continue Volume # Two. Bottom Line Do What You Want !