Register now to get rid of these ads!

Co-co wheats sucks!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DIRTYT, Feb 10, 2007.

1. DIRTYT

DIRTYT
    from Warren,MI

So im on a tight budget like most guys here. Well today i blew my "daily" budget out of the water. i have not grocrey shopped in like a month and were down to the bitter end here. well i blew my budget on car parts so i could get my new motor in one of my cars. So tonight when i got hungrey it was co-co wheats! what the fuck is a co-co wheat. i felt like i just ate a bunch of dog poo and i want to go cry. but the good news is my car will be on the road soon. so im ok with eating dog turds:D

aint cars rad! The stupid things we do for them. i guess now i know that i would starve before not buying the parts i need:rolleyes:

2. Flatman

Flatman

Ramen noodles and Kraft Dinner are the bachelor chows of choice:D

Flatman

3. Mudslinger

Mudslinger

oh shit you guys are bringing back bad memories.

4. 1st choices-POT PIES,and canned vegetables......
    2nd choice-Peanut butter and reds.:D
    Welcome to hotroddin'.

5. DIRTYT

DIRTYT
    from Warren,MI

yea that was dinner on monday and tuesday. like i said bitter end:D MMM i got some cream corn though.....

6. Look at it this way. No food means losing weight which equals lower ETs, right?

7. tattooedup37

tattooedup37

My daughter eats like a queen as does my Fiancee'. I on the other hand will gladly hand over steak and eggs for grits and ramen noodles. That quick-change is way more important than my personel eating habits..........

8. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

mayo sammiches in the shop at 2am: $.25

case of beer to get you through the next 48 hours without sleep: $18.99

total cost spent on car parts in one month durring a three month thrash: $3,543

the wife being so mad at you she wont talk to you for the entire 48 hours you have untill you need to go back to work: Pricele$$

for everything else, there's hamburger helper... just fine without the burger and better for you (so say the Kevin Lee types) :D

9. Big Dad

Big Dad

Van Camps ---

If you are a stepper .. with weannies

10. TooManyProjects

TooManyProjects

Two trips a day to the dollar menu at any fast food place gives you all your daily requierments of fat and colesterol. And a small coke goes a long way with free refills. Take a thermos under your jacket for the refills...

11. 47 Tudor Guy

47 Tudor Guy

I've thought about giving up eating altogether, or at least eating cheap garbage like some have mentioned. But I decided I want to live long enough to not only build my cars, but to enjoy them too. When I was in my 20's I used to skip sleeping and eating to work in the shop. I got a lot done, but it nearly killed me. Now that I am in my 40's it catches up even quicker. :mad: --sigh -- I know I'll still die, but at least I have a better chance of dying healthy! :D

I love that old saying -

"When I die I hope I go peacefully in my sleep like grandpa did,
    and not screaming hysterically like all the rest of the people in his car did."

12. enjenjo

enjenjo
    from swanton oh

Healthy habbits, are the means of dying as slowly as possible.

13. MercMan1951

MercMan1951

Didn't feel like hacking up the 4 door to do the conversion this week? Come on, food can wait! :rolleyes:

14. VonMoldy

VonMoldy
    from UTARRGH!

thats not so bad my mom sent me to school with a sandwhich made with pancakes with peanut butter in between imagine how lame i felt in front of all the other cool elementary school kids.

15. Muttley

Muttley

Co-Co Wheats?!?!? I have no idea what those are but they sound slightly less than appetizing.............it's all about the Count Chocula. I wish they still made Fruit Brute

16. any chinese place at lunch time. Nothing over 6 bucks, get them to go, and nuke 'em later.

17. gasser52

gasser52
    BANNED

As a matter of fact im eating ramen noodles right now!

18. ScapeGoat

ScapeGoat
    from Canada

Kraft Dinner is for the rich and privledged....I survived on spagettii for two weeks once. No sauce or even ketchup just plain w/ some margarine and some pepper until that was gone too. Mustard sandwiches, peanutbutter straight -without bread, ketchup on soda crackers, and the real kicker? had nothing left for a couple of days other than dry dog kibble! Mmmmm...but it did give me a shiny thick coat and clean teeth! Life can be Ruff!

19. Fidget

Fidget

If you ever have to sell all your pots and pans, you can make mac n cheese in the Mr Coffee.

20. notebooms

notebooms
    Alliance Member

i think cocoa wheats rule. cant find em around these parts anymore.

If you're seriously looking to have more $$ for the cars..... i'd recommend the Taco Bell hot sauce packets-- they've got good flavor, calories, and are FREE (in all seriousness, i've had em back in the day, at times of having zero cash. i dont miss that part of "those days"...)

-scott noteboom

21. Tuck

Tuck
    Tech Editor
    from MINNESOTA
    1. Early Hemi Tech

you need to get some .33 cent Burritos!!!
    they stay with you all day!

Tuck

22. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

33 cent burritos? Isn't that like a colonoscopy waiting to happen? I'd turn inside out.

Coco Puffs? I'm NOT coo coo for coco puffs...

Go Cheerios and water. It's better. Get honey packets from KFC for the sugar.

23. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

so THATS what i am smelling?! :eek:

jebus Tuck, leave some of them beans at the restraunt will ya? :p

PM me holmes... im bored and thinkin about invading your place or maybe headin over to Jeffs in stillwater... interested?

24. nobrakesneeded

nobrakesneeded

Know wxactly what you mean Dirty. Dad was from MN and thought this stuff was the greatest. He made a 'batch' for me to try when I was in middle school, one bite and I passed it to the dog. That day, the dog and I both went hungry.

For thos that don't know, Coco Wheats is supposed to be like a chocolate grit, but is really an alien form of wall spackle.

25. RetroJoe

RetroJoe

Rice-a-roni was my staple food when I first moved out of the house. I was never a mac and cheese fan, but I did get hooked on Ramen for awhile. At
    $.10 a pack, how can ya' beat it! My room mate taught me to put an egg and frozen veggies in it to make it gourmet!

26. FORDY 6

FORDY 6

Dirty T, you have it good...I was eating green beans & crackers...

27. wz56km

wz56km

Dude, you gotta have an Aldi somewhere by you. Food there is stupid cheap. They have boxes of cereal for $1.80... That and a gallon of milk and your eating for at least 4 days. Hell I spent $20 there and ate like a white trash king for a good week or two. Just remember, the typical Aldi customer makes the Walmart crowd look like high class and Aldi doesn't have bags so you have to bring your own.

28. stealthcruiser

stealthcruiser

AMEN!

29. Chaz

Chaz
    Member Emeritus

I used to go out to lunch, just order hot water, and squeeze in ketchup. salt , pepper ---- Instant tomato soup! Sometimes I could steal crackers off an adjoining table if I got to it before the bus boy.
    I really dont miss those days much...

30. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Your ca-ca for co-co wheats.