Register now to get rid of these ads!

G.N.R.S. ..HAMB Meet ..1/27 @12pm - Suede Bldg

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by NITROFC, Jan 14, 2007.

1. HotRodDrummer

HotRodDrummer

Well we made it to Pomona....It was an interesting drive in parts.

It took use twelve hours to drive from Joplin to Amarillo(sp)! There was about an inch and a half of ice build up on I 40 through Texas ( between 5-15 miles an hour for 200 miles). But we are here safe and sound now. Boy is it nice out compared to Michigan!!. Made it a day early even.

We saw a ton of cars and trucks off the road and got diverted off I 40 for a tanker roll over, I've got plenty of pictures from the drive out and will post a deal when I get back. It was rather interesting, never drove to Cali or any farther west than St. Louis before. Snow almost all the way south to Phoenix.

It was crazy........

Any way, look for us at the show, I know for sure we will be there now!hahaa

Matt

2. Glad you made it Ok Matt.

See you this weekend,

Dennis

3. gowjobs

gowjobs

[​IMG]
    I'm car-pooling with buddies from Carpinteria and Camarillo - what time you guys heading out?

4. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

Interstate 40 can be a dangerous place ... :(

[​IMG]

Glad you guys made it safely ... we made only 600 miles ...

:(

5. axle

axle
    from Drag City

if you guys need me for anything look for the red shifters club jackets and i'll probably be runnin around like a chicken with its head cut off.
    axle

6. kopis

kopis

See you guys there... I will be there on saturday with my camera at hand.

7. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

FNG's ..buys the beer !!!

8. hellbound gasser

hellbound gasser

Ill be there sat. and possibly friday....

9. Geez, Al - you're in the hot rod motherland from Jerzee and all you have to do is post on the HAMB:rolleyes:

Go grab a couple of addy's off my other post and see the local (hot rod) sights (not sites):D

10. Ha ha, funny pic. I wouldn't mind driving with a group from Ventura County, but I don't wanna invite myself. It doesn't mean we gotta hang out all day :D.

Thanks,
    Kurt

11. Can anyone please tell me about parking for hotrods outside at the show. Would rather not park 40 miles away in the regular parking lot with minivans and suv's. Any chance on someone getting me this infor tonight if they know anything. Thanks

12. Beach Bum

Beach Bum

Damn! I hate when that happens. I'l be the guy with the Grote shirt and a camera who looks like he's wearing one of those funny plastic nose and glasses things, 'cept it ain't plastic.

13. Joe King

Joe King

I'm here...............where's everyone

14. I'll be leaving from Simi Valley around 8:30 Saturday, going 118-5, 134-210, 10-57, or just 118-210. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up on the way. PM for my cell number.

Thanks,
    Kurt

15. 53burb

53burb

All the spots outside between the 2 buildings are spoken for. This was posted back a bit so all knew up front. I am in the same shoes as you, have to park away from it all. At least I will be there. KNUX!

16. paintpyro

paintpyro

I will be there with my daughters.

17. So, how do we smuggle the beer in? I AIN'T drinking Buttwiper if I don't HAVE to.

18. 53burb

53burb

No rain here. Just overcast. I am in Whittier next to Pomona. We all know the routine. It will burn off around noon and be 85 outside!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KNUX!