Register now to get rid of these ads!

Group purchase for et wheels team III

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kikinrods, Jan 5, 2007.

1. ok i have put in the orders that have been faxed please send me your order form asap so we can finish this up this week.
    Brant
    ________254-542-3005__________

Ahotrod started a thread about looking for et wheels so i called scott and i am going to do a group purchase with them here is the deal. i copied it off of the other thread to here.
    Brant

Ok Just got off of the phone with Scott he said for the buy in we need to buy 3 sets of wheels and then all wheels after that are 15 to 20 percent off. So here is the deal the more we order the more we get off so lets get some orders going and we can start getting prices. the prices on the net are the current ones.

Here is how this is going to work . if we order four sets we split the 20% between the 4 sets if we get more the the deal gets cheaper for all of us. i won't be makeing any money off of these so i can get set up as a dealer just like on the gearvendors systems. and all wheels will be drop shipped right to you. here is there web sight www.team3wheels.com
    Brant

as the orders come in i will post on here what the prices are.
    Brant

2. beatnik

beatnik

Thanks Brant, PM sent.

3. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

I am in. Wondering if I pre-paid as part of the group, would they hold off shipping for a month or two so I can dial in the offset (need to install the front suspension first (I would think they would not mind as long as they are getting their orders and payment). Kinda like buying a gift card for 4 wheels.

4. AHotRod

AHotRod

Brant, PM sent to you on what I want.

Thanks for all your efforts.

5. Skirv

Skirv

They probably would. I have ordered two sets of wheels from them and they work with you. I can tell you they will NOT ship the wheels until you fax them a signed order form with all the specs. You can print the order form off their website.

I am very pleased with the wheels I got from them. The below wheel is the "Altered" model mounted with a Radir cheater.

[​IMG]

6. AHotRod

AHotRod

Come on fella's, we need some more guys to jump on this.

7. 392_hemi

392_hemi

What did you use to get that finish?

8. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

skirv, Is that their cast finish? looks tough

9. Wingman

Wingman

How long do we need to get in on this? I'm interested but I can't spend that kind of dough until after I get back from GNRS.

10. ***Area-51***

***Area-51***
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Ohio

these wheels are nice, i have pair of polished gassers and pair of polished 5 windows...

bit the bullet and bought them couple years ago and never look back....still happy with them

11. 392_hemi

392_hemi

I don't think that's the cast finish. The photos on the website look a lot rougher and the rim is polished. I was thinking of getting the polished ones and spraying easy-off or something on them to dull them down.

12. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

So brant, how will this work. Will we tell you want we want exactly and send you the money (you will place the order once you get everyone's money ??) or does the company bill us (or do we send them the money ???)

Just not sure

13. A bump for you. I may be interested as well, timing's a little off for me, but ain't it always?? I'll scrounge it up somewhere. :)

14. ok this is going good we are in to the discount stage already i will be contacting scott first thing on monday to make this happen.
    Brant

Boones how we did this last time with gearvendors is you send me the money paypal check or credit card. Remember i am not makeing any money on this so if it is paypal or credit card there will be a 3% additional charge to cover what they debit me.
    when we figure out the back spacing and sizes everyone needs and emails me or faxes me there order then i will submit it to scott and he will drop ship the wheels right to your door.

we can pre pay and then order when we get the correct spaceing and sizes also.
    Brant
    please pm me so it is easier to keep track

15. 392_hemi

392_hemi

So what's the discount, 20% off list? Are the prices on the web site the current list prices?

16. Skirv

Skirv

That is the cast finish that came on the wheels. I didn't touch em. This wheel does come with a polished outer rim and I asked Scott if he would make the whole wheel as cast cause I like them better that way. He made em just how I wanted them. Here is the whole car with the wheels. I had the fronts done the same way.

[​IMG]

17. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

Brant, sounds good.. just was not sure of the process.

18. we will be splitting the discout among everyone. the current list price is on the web sight. the first 3 sets will be at list and then everyone after that will be discounted. so if we get 5 orders the first 3 are at list and the last 2 or discounted so we devide it up evenly.

i will post total savings as we get more orders. if you have any questions feel free to call me 254-542-3399 or email also [email protected] would prefer pms so i can keep track
    Brant

19. jusjunk

jusjunk
    BANNED
    from Michigan

Man id sure like to get in on this but it just aint gonna happen right now.. Im glad you have enuff orders to get the discount rollin though.
    Dave

20. btt the more we order the cheaper it is for everyone

21. AHotRod

AHotRod

How we doing Brant ?

22. we are currently at around 30 wheels which is 7.5 sets. i think we will do this till the end of this week and then get every thing in order.
    Brant

23. CMenard

CMenard

Kikin,

Sent you a PM.

Thanks.

24. AHotRod

AHotRod

25. AHotRod

AHotRod

Anyone else want to get in on this deal ?

26. ok we are at 12 sets of four we are way above the minum order and she told me that we are at 20% off of gassers 15x4.5 as cast which would be $220 per wheel if we get more they get cheaper. the other wheels i will have prices on the later.
    Brant

27. AHotRod

AHotRod

Come On Guys !

Step UP !!!!!!!

We ALL want to save lost of $$$$$$$

28. long island vic

long island vic

spoke to them yesterday....they will make custom offsets also,,,,jump on the bandwagon

29. AHotRod

AHotRod