Register now to get rid of these ads!

Santa has a sense of humor?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by roadkillontheweb, Dec 28, 2006.

1. roadkillontheweb

roadkillontheweb

2. COOL!!!!!!!!!-MIKE:cool:

3. steele138

steele138

Did Santa leave you a cool shriner hat to wear when you drive it? Its way cool .
    steele

4. Gumpa

Gumpa

Where did Santa find it and what did it cost? I think the Grandkids could get off on something like that.

5. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

"some assembly required. . ."

have fun!

6. Chopper Demon

Chopper Demon

Pretty cool man, better than what i got. I still don't know why and maybe it's an inside joke my old lady has but she got me a salt shaker:confused: . At least i can take care of those pesky snails and slugs in the garden while i drink coronas. :D

7. Man your living room must be huge:D

Oh, it's not full size. sorry HA,Ha, Ha, Ha cool man;)

8. long island vic

long island vic

Those Were Available From Ford In 64 65 I Believe...had A Guy Walk In Order One ..told Him A Few Weeks,, He Comes Back Too Find A Real One...someone Screwed Up

9. bobby_Socks

bobby_Socks
    from ǑǃƕǑ

Anyone know where to get one of those these days ?

10. roadkillontheweb

roadkillontheweb

I deal in all kinds of junior cars
    http://www.jrcentral.com
    That body came from the original factory mold built by Ford company stylist in 1964 (I own it and 2 other molds)
    I make the bodies and lots of the other parts needed to put them together. I am still trying to get someone to build frames for them.

I also picked up my Original 61 Thunderbird junior body from the body shop today, Damn it looks good! I will try to get some pictures posted soon. I have modified that original frame with a scooter drive and variable speed.

Go to the resources page to find the prices.

And just to show you how caried away you can get while building one of these! Look at this!
    [​IMG]