Register now to get rid of these ads!

Prayer's needed...Our Neice is in hospital

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by A32Flathead, Dec 20, 2006.

1. My Neice Jennifer who you may remember was in Iraq, then injured, shipped home & is recovering is in need of a little help from the man upstair's.

She just got married & found out last week she was pregnant, but was rushed to hospital last night, as the pregnancy was ectopic (sp?) and she has lost the baby, and is about to undergo emergency surgery to stop the internal bleeding which could kill her.... :(

Poor kid, she's in Missouri & her husband is in Boston for Christmas, tho they are rushing him back.

MrsA32 will fill in the details I am sure....

Thanks.

2. raven

raven

Prayers going out.
    Where in MO is she?
    r

3. She's at Fort Leonard Wood

4. CGkidd

CGkidd

That sucks. Hope she makes a full recovery. Sounds like she is a fighter.

5. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

prayers on the way!!!!

6. Mrs a32flathead

Mrs a32flathead

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers.. please keep them coming. I was the one she called this morning and have never felt so absolutely helpless! When we hung up (because her cell phone was about to run out of time) she said goodbye and I love you, like she was afraid she'd never say it again.

She's very scared and could use some Angels of protection around her.

I will let you all know when she's out of surgery, and keep you posted on her recovery.

7. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Prayers out to her. This same situation happened to my sister. Doctors said my sister was an hour from death when they operated on her. My sister thought she had the flu and put off going to the doctor till it was so bad she had to be rush to the hospital. She too lost the baby but survived herself. It was a painfull recovery. Do what you can to comfort your neice as best you can, even if it is long distance. Perhaps send a good book that she could read to try to get her mind off everything during recovery.

8. Prayers are with her. FLW has a good hospital, she is in good care.

9. Oh man, sorry to hear that...best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Bryan

10. rustrustler

rustrustler

My family will add yours to our prayer list. There is no more helpless feeling in the world than having a loved one hurting and being unable to do anything about it. My prayer is that you and yours are able to enjoy a safe and blessed Christmas.

11. MyOldBuick

MyOldBuick

Prayers going out from here. My wife lost our first and struggled with our soon to be 5 year old daughter, I know how rough those things can be. My wife had hysterectomy after that and then had a blood clot that dropped her blood pressure way down to almost crash levels. My thoughts are with you and your family.

12. Goozgaz

Goozgaz

PM'ing the man above with some prayers for your niece.

13. axle

axle
    from Drag City

MAN, when it rains.....it pours!

all the best !

14. I'm ringin the bells on my Christmas Tree twice. "They say every time the bell rings an Angel gets It's Wings. I'm sending a Dozen angels your way and prayin. kit.

15. Mr. Creosote

Mr. Creosote

You got it Dave....

16. Big Tony

Big Tony

Prayers going out to one of our coountry's finest and her entire family in this time of need. God Bless and Please keep us updated.

17. ratstar

ratstar

Prayers and thoughts from the ratstar family are being sent up! Keep us posted on it all.

18. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Oh man, wish her the best from us all.

19. Tell her to have good attitude and confidence, she will get better.

20. Silhouettes 57

Silhouettes 57

Prayers are going out for her and the entire family. Keep the Faith!
    Butch

21. steele138

steele138

prayers on the way out;hope shes got some family near FLW
    for support.
    steele

22. CrazyDaddy

CrazyDaddy
    from Austin TX

my thoughts and prayers go out to you and family, esp. your niece. It's good that her husband is coming to her; she'll need him.

23. chaddilac

chaddilac

Prayers sent... Check out some of Jesse Duplantis' preaching he talkes about God keeping those babies and you'll see em in heaven when you get there!! Pretty freakin cool!!!

24. flathead31coupe

flathead31coupe
    from indpls, in

Prayers on the way...

25. fastfreddie

fastfreddie

Prayers going out for Jennifer and her new hubby!

FF

26. Mrs a32flathead

Mrs a32flathead

I really like that theory... I'm sure she will too once she has recovered.

I want to thank you all for your outpouring of support and prayers. It is amazing how this "family" really bands together for the ones needing the assistace.

I haven't heard anything since that phone call this morning, so I guess no news is good news.

27. 55olds88

55olds88

WOW she is having a tough time of it, we lost a baby at about 8 weeks earlier this year and while in the hospital there was a girl in with the same deal as your neice, while I was feeling shit and the wife even worse this other poor girl was in a way worse place then us......
    Jennifer and her husband will need all your love and understanding in the months to come, my thaughts are with them.

28. Mrs a32flathead

Mrs a32flathead

Thank you for your thoughts. I am so sorry to hear what you and your wife went through. It's not easy, not matter the situation.

29. Mrs a32flathead

Mrs a32flathead

1pm PST:

I just called Jens cell phone and got to speak to a couple of friends who are with her as I type.

Jen has had her surgery, and am told that she came through just fine. She's groggy and sleepy, and they were waiting for the doctor to come by and talk to her. Her husband couldn't get a flight out today, so he'll be there tomorrow morning. I'm glad the friends are there with her.

I asked them to contact me later and let me know how she's doing....I don't think I'm going to be completely satisfied until I hear her voice though.

Thank you again for all your kind thoughts and prayers.

Ginger

30. FencePost

FencePost

My prayers and thoughts are with her.. Mrs FencePost had the same thing. She was inside the 15 minute window, the surgeon didn't know what was causing the internal bleeding at the time. He cut her from navel downward and saved her life. That was 22 years and 2 beautiful kids ago. As scary as it is sounds I have faith in our doctors.

Doug