Register now to get rid of these ads!

Prayers for my family - Peace

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chopped50Ford, Dec 3, 2006.

1. Norm, this is the guy that bought the old Tru-Spokes from you... please PM me with your address and phone number again.

2. elcornus

elcornus

HOLY SHIT, Norm! I was away from comp. this weekend with the flu, and I log on and hear this?????OMG are you guys ok? Hows the wife and babygirl doin? Give em lots of hugs and "it's gonna be ok's"

Dude, you know how I feel about theives, if you need ANYTHING, let me know. I'll help wherever I can.

3. man what a crappy way to start the holidays,will pray for you and yor family

4. bro, sorry to hear that,,i have no words,,i have 3 little ones who depend on me and the work that comes out of the shop...i dont no what i would tell them if no gift is under the tree for them...god bless u and yours..post up your paypall acount so those of us who can help you out with a little something can do so......take care..

5. rayjon

rayjon
    from Reno Nv..

Will keep you in my Prayers and don't let one person ruin your attitude... I have had stuff stolen and it really hurts because they took away all the work you did to get it and make you feel as if it were for nothing.. Time has a way of bringing things arround you will figure out who took it sooner or later..... Good luck....

6. hatch

hatch
    from house

Sad news.....you have my prayers for your little girls....check your pm's

7. raaf

raaf

i hate thieves. best of luck to you and your family.

8. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

Saddly, you're more likely to get ripped off by a "friend" than a stranger.

Your right, the money is replaceable but the loss of trust sucks.

Cuddle your kids up and reassure them, they need it right now.

A few words have been sent to the Big Guy on your behalf.

Prayers from Oklahoma,
    GV

9. Doc.

Doc.
    Member Emeritus

Norm,

Prayers sent from La. Please do not let the little ones go without one single present that you had planned on getting them. Pm me and we will make sure that this is the best Christmas ever. I know it's not about the money, but Santa Claus "IS" comming to town.

Doc.

10. Thanks from the bottom of my heart to all the HAMB family and your prayers. They truly work and we can tell. :)

In a nutshell, were doing great and in the "Up and Up". Especially the kids. The Kids are basically oblivious to the situation, so Christmas will be about as "normal" to them as it is every year. :) More of the dissapointment is within myself and thinking of this whole situation. Who, what, when and where and WHY??? The bottom line of it all is the issue of being violated, the safety of the family and our belongings while were gone.

The famous saying of "The good guy always finishes last" can be a true statement at times. I've been feeling it pretty hard in the last few days.

I dont look to the world for my happiness. I look above and for all he's done for us, and that's what makes me smile everyday.

The money is gone, not a big deal; what are you going to do, right? Our family being together is everything. Im just thankful it happened while we were gone.

God is good to all, no matter where you are in life, and THAT is the greatest joy we could ever have. :)

ON a cool note, I did get the HAMB Chop 06 Shoebox back on the road yesterday. Thanks to Chevnut and 2xCrash for coming down and lending a hand for a few hours grinding and welding; you guys rock. I took the kids out for a short cruise, got Ice cream and milkshakes and pulled over to enjoy it. :)

11. 41 Dave

41 Dave

Norm, I am sure sorry to hear of this. It is really bad if it was someone you know. They will pay for this many time over. I hope your family still has a very Merry Christmas.

41 Dave

12. chevnut

chevnut
    from Corona, Ca

Norm,
    No problem with the help and thanks for introducing me to your car buddies over breakfast. It suckz when someone takes advantage of hard working people, I guess that is partly why I have dogs. There have been burglary cases around my neighborhood the past 6 months one incident that takes the cake when my neighbor 3 houses down had his Dodge\Chrysler 300c on jackstands because someone snaked his wheels, a few car breakins here and there but thank god never my home. My dogs goes crazy even if you are across the street just walking.
    I would like to help anyway I can even if you need someone to hold the bastard while you crowbar him to death. Stay cool brother.

Al~Chevnut

13. I just saw an auction for "what happened to Chopped50Ford" and I thought someone was sick or hurt. I'm glad to find out that's not the case. I'm sorry someone burglarized your house, Norm.

On a more positive note, it's good to hear you took the Ford out for a putt. I can hardly wait to see it and everyone at Mooneyes.

Thanks,
    Kurt

14. burbanite

burbanite

You seem like the type of guy to get things done so I'm sure you will make the best of this ugliness. With that in mind I'm going to amend the above saying to read;

"The good guy always finishes last, but only if he is slow...."

15. sodas38

sodas38

I'll send you a pm for your paypal. Hope things come back around by the time Christmas hits. Sorry to hear about all the crap.

16. dirt

dirt

if you need any help let me know. i am so sorry this happened to you. you dont deserve this kind of treatment, especially from a "friend".

17. r.page

r.page

norm im sorry to hear what happened. your a really great guy, i don't understand how some people can be plain old jerks...especially during the holidays. glad to hear you family is doing well, considering what happened. i'll keep you and yours in my prayers.

18. Tetanus Shot

Tetanus Shot

my heart sank when i read your post, i cant believe this happend to you, evil really knows no bounds. i wll try to help you out in anyway that i can, and let me know if you find the bastard. hope you can make it out tomorrow night to yorba linda, we can talk more then if you do

19. PRAYERS! Fuck prayers! You find out who it is you BETTER call me! I'll handle it. I'll have a little something for you tomorrow night. FUCK! You don't think it was someone from the HAMB chop,do you? Hope not. PM me Norm!

20. Good comments! I don't know you guys, but this really sucks . . . but you'll get through it and the person that stole your hard earned $$$ will be the one who will be the most damaged by it in the long run.

I had a really good friend hose me once - took me awhile to figure a way to deal with it. He was going through some really hard times . . . so in this one case, the friendship was worth more than the damage he caused (he had a good heart, but a F**ked up head at the time). I had to learn to forgive . . . but also to not make it easy to happen a second time.

Best of luck on this . . . glad to hear that you and your family are strong and that this will make you even stronger.

21. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

I'm with Bob, on this one.
    I don't believe anybody that showed up, at the Hamb chop would have the nerve.

22. dirthawker1313

dirthawker1313

that sucks. fuckin thieves. i hope you find tham and take the money out of there skin

23. Derek Mitchell

Derek Mitchell

Someones gettin there teeth kicked in, all there is to it.

Norm, need anything and its there.

And again, see ya this weekend.

24. Norm
    My prayers and thoughts are with your family.
    I really hope you are able to find the person that did this and justice is served.

Victoria

25. crusader

crusader

That really sucks. I'll look for you at Mooneyes. I don't know if any of the parts that came off my shoebox could help you out but would be glad to donate them...

26. chaddilac

chaddilac

Big Daddy, makes the enemy pay back 7 fold on what he's taken! Vengence is his!!

I'm sending some prayers!!

27. Again, thanks to all for thier kindness and deep heartened care.

(sniff) I love you guys!

28. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

sorry for what happened ive got your family in our prayers

29. Joe T Creep

Joe T Creep
    Member Emeritus

What a thing to happen to you especially this time of year.
    So sorry to hear that.
    All the best to you and your family.

30. I must appologize for my outburst,but I had a similar thing happen to me once. The guy who jacked me had the balls to tell people he found the money. F'd him up pretty bad,so he would remember his mistake. He remembers,everytime he looks in the mirror! Oh yea...he's no longer a friend either. I've never been a "PRAYER" type guy,so I appologize if I affended any fellow HAMBers. If I meet up with the guy who jacked Norm,he'll need prayers.