Register now to get rid of these ads!

off topic, Iraq.....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by taskforceranger506, Nov 16, 2006.

1. Mudslinger

Mudslinger

Tell him thanks for his service and thanks for yours. I have a friend whos been recovering from gunshot wound over there.
    Numerouse surgeries and hes still fighting. Hes well into a year and still recovering.
    We owe them a dept that can never be paid.

2. Katuna

Katuna
    from Clovis,Ca.

Prayers for your brother and thanks to both of you and all the soldiers, sailors and airmen. As long as there are still brave Americans that are willing to fight them over there, we don't have to fight them over here.

3. usmc50lx

usmc50lx
    from St.Louis

send him my wishes for a speedy recovery. OIF vet USMC 2004-

4. glad he helped those poor people over there be free

5. Mootz

Mootz

It takes a man (or woman) to fight for our freedom but it takes even bigger men to fight for someone else's. Thanks for all you guys are doing!

Mootz

6. God bless all of you guys who put in on the line for the rest of us.

7. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

Hoo Ah!

Rangers Lead the Way!

glad to hear he's gonna make it, slow or not.

my prayers are with you and your family

8. Django

Django
    from Chicago

Recovery can be tough. Here's to your brother and his FULL, speedy recovery.

9. rattlecanrods

rattlecanrods

GodSpeed and Thanks!! Have your brother tell the other soliders in Iraq and elsewhere that we are proud of them.

10. Devin

Devin
    from Napa, CA

Give your bro a huge THANKS! hope all goes well with his recovery.

11. plan9

plan9

i hope your brother is given proper care by uncle sam.

the people of iraq are much happier these days, as we helped them put food on their families.

12. 21tat

21tat

A sincere thanks to you and your brother. Wishing him a smooth recovery.

13. 40 & 61 Fords

40 & 61 Fords

I had alot of friends from HS over there the 1st go around. All made it home OK. Unfortunately, this go around hasn't been so kind to ALL our troops. Thanks for what ALL you guys who have been in the service for our country have done for us, whether you've seen combat or not!
    I hope all goes well for your brother in his recovery!
    Shawn

14. taskforceranger506

taskforceranger506

Thanks to all of you for your Best Wishes....My bro is thankful for all the kind words and looks forward to being able to reply soon.

15. mrrocket

mrrocket

Wishing him well from here in Florida. My Little bro is In Hunstville, Alabama getting USMC training right now.

Thanks to all you who have and do serve.

16. Zeke

Zeke

We just had our memorial for those that fell in our last deployment yesterday. 2/502 Inf BN, 101st ABN. Rainy cold and very sobering moment. I'm damn glad yer bro made it.

17. TEXASDODGE

TEXASDODGE

Hey bro...Good to hear from you, been lurking here since your brother told me about this site back WHEN WE WERE TOGETHER IN IRAQ, Tell Daniel I said a RANGER hello and get his RANGER ASS back together soon. Seems like there are a few well wishers here for him and should be ok with the prayers from this side of the world as well. It's way cool to read some of the posts here for your brother. Besides he's not allowed to be broken down right now anyway, we are at WAR. Anyhow this site is kick ass and thx to him for his service and to you bro...you both are studds. Texas is proud to have you as her OWN. Hey take care and will be back soon and will come by the house to see you both, Later...RANGERS LEAD THE WAY...ALL THE WAY.

18. 4tl8ford

4tl8ford
    from Erie, Pa

Thanks to you and your brother for serving.
    Working on Hotrods may be the best thing for him, the chance to unwind and connect with solid ground.
    Don't push him for details of what went down, he'll tell you when he's ready.
    I would suggest finding a VetsCenter (Seperate from the VA Hospital) near where he will be living. They have an excellent counsiling program, most counsilers are former Boots on the ground guys.
    I spent 22 yrs in the USAF and another 15 in Emergency Svs.
    September 11, 2001 I died. PTSD killed me. I never know what I will be able to do physically or mentally five minutes later. I've had at least 4 heart attacks and double bypass surgery since 2001, all because of stress.
    I'm not looking for anything other than to get the message to you to take care of that Troop and yourself.
    Help is available, use it.

19. desertdroog

desertdroog

I know what it is like to have a brother serve in Iraq but don't know what it is like to wait for an injured brother to recover. That being said, my thoughts are with him, you and your family, I wish him a speedy recovery and hope that you guys can get started on some wrench therapy as soon as possible.

*Salute*

20. CGkidd

CGkidd

Here is to you guys on the line. I have nothing but respect for you guys on the front. I am currently on deployement in the arabian sea right now. Tell your bro to have a speady recovery so you guys can wrench on some old iron.

Eric