Register now to get rid of these ads!

off topic, Iraq.....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by taskforceranger506, Nov 16, 2006.

1. taskforceranger506

taskforceranger506

Well it was always a thought I had in the back of my mind that I would have to do this and communicate to my friends of a family situation.......My brother who has been a member for a few months now thanks to a fellow H.A.M.Ber paying my brother's dues and letting us enjoy this site to it's fullest has been injuried in IRAQ a month or so ago, and I'm just getting around to let everyone know since things with family have been hectic of late. He's going to recover in time but will take a bit of recovery time to do so..The story about his Operation has been Guarded since his recovery from IRAQ and since, but I'm sure in time he will be able to let us all in on what happened to him and his Team. My brother and I have served a combined 34 yrs of Honorable Service and he's currently serving with the US Army's Elite Ranger Regiment and has served this great country for 19 yrs, while serving with the Rangers for 15 yrs of this time. But with this I'll go and look to getting back to building Hot Rods with him when he returns and starts his long recovery and what else can you ask for during recovery time than putting a wrench in your hand and having a relaxing time being with family. He's not doing good at the moment but will soon enough and I'll keep you'll informed of his recovery as he will when able too.

2. He is in our prayers.

Thank you for what you and your brother have done for our great country.

-SALUTE-

3. skajaquada

skajaquada
    from SLC Utard

damn man...that sucks! hope he gets better fast, his speedy recovery will be in my thoughts and prayers!

4. roddinron

roddinron

God bless him man, I was a USAF medic and have seen a small part of wars aftermath. I hope all goes well, thank God we have men like him, and you.

5. teddyp

teddyp

my best that he get well soon and have fun with cars u.s.a.66-68 nam

6. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Rangers are considered elite these days?? (Hehehe;) )
    Hey hope he is feeling better soon. My hats off to everyone who served there. Did my stint there early on, way forward with the Aussy SASR so I understand the secrecy thing. When I was injured it was a full month later when my family were notified!! They still dont know how or why and never will.
    Cheers and keep up the good work,
    Doc.

7. lik2writ

lik2writ
    from NY

wishing him a speedy recovery.
    Best,
    Ralph

8. 440hudson

440hudson
    Alliance Vendor

Wishing your brother a speedy recovery. Nothing but respect for the true hero's in this world. Bob Robison

9. Fraz

Fraz
    from Dixon, MO

Hang in there. All you military folk have my full support, despite the bullshit the media spews on TV about what's goin on.

My youngest brother is also over in Iraq right now, dealing with the detainees they capture. I pray for his safety every day, along with the rest of you all.

10. So-cal Tex

So-cal Tex

I hope he gets well soon.........God bless the real heros who risk there life so we can live in freedom.

11. FoMoCo_MoFo

FoMoCo_MoFo

My dad did 3 tours in Nam (2 with the 82nd & 1 with the 101st) and I was talking with him on the phone while reading this post earlier.

He wanted me to give you and your brother a hearty thank you for continuing the airborne tradition and wish your brother a speedy recovery.

I do as well, because we all know freedom isnt free.

12. notebooms

notebooms
    Alliance Member

god bless and best wishes for your bro to heal up quickly. thanks for everything guys.

-scott noteboom

13. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

god bless and hes in our prayers

14. Ol'Sarge

Ol'Sarge

I am glad he is going to be okay.

Hang tough Ranger!

15. recardo

recardo
    from Winslow

Prayers are in. Occupation duty is the most dangerous. My Uncle is buried in Shanghai, China. He got stabbed in the back one night on patrol through the city (French Conscript, 1936). I served 20, never got a scratch. Americans love the warrior, hate the war! Hoorah!

16. ChuckleHead_Al

ChuckleHead_Al

Thanks for both you and yor brother serving in our nations Army.. Rangers are tough I know he'll recover in no time.. Hang in there..

17. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

You and your brother are heroes.
    wishing a speedy and full recovery.

18. CptKaos

CptKaos

GOD bless you and your brother, and all U.S. veterans.

Larry

19. orange52

orange52

I hope he has a speedy recovery and I thank him for his efforts and his service.

20. 6t5frlane

6t5frlane
    from New York

Speedy Recovery from NY

21. Hebee

Hebee

Here is hoping for a quick and full recovery!!!!!:) US Army Security Agency 63-68.

22. After all the support our Neice got (and we still don't know what happened to her) following her injury in Iraq a couple of months ago, I can only add my thoughts & prayers for his recovery.

Thank you both for your service

23. Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery

s.

24. randydupree

randydupree
    from archer fl

Men,Thanks for doing the work that needs to be done! your all heros to me!
    Randy

25. Ole don

Ole don

God bless you both. The very best therapy is twisting wrenches on old iron.

26. mustangsix

mustangsix

A big hooah and prayers for a speedy recovery!

Rangers Lead The Way!
    Class 2-77

27. From a "Brother in Arms", thanks for all your service and God bless the wounded one. 23 years in the Army, 3rd ACR, 2 ID, 1st AD, 1st Cav, two wars and one wound. Tell the bro hey for me and thanks for eveything.

28. LilDuec

LilDuec

From one Operation Iraqi Freedom Vet to another (two tours overseas, spent 4 years as an Air Force C-130 Crew Chief), hope the recovery is speedy and thank you for your service to our country! Hooah!!

29. Terry

Terry

Prayers for a fast recovery, and a BIG Thank-you to you, your brother, and all the other cats on here that do what you do, so guys like me can stay home safe and play with our Hot Rods.

30. Wish him and his team well and will be praying for them. We really do thank ALL you guys.