Register now to get rid of these ads!

prayers for my best friend please

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by breeder, Nov 1, 2006.

1. KY Boy

KY Boy

Prayer said.

2. SHORTDOG

SHORTDOG

My Prayers and best wishes are with you both. I hope his little girls don't take it too hard as well. Be strong guys and God Bless !!

3. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

man, I got your PMs before I read anything this morning... Wow. What a rough stretch. As least you got the pleasure of meeting me. :) Right?

I don't pray much, but I will and I'll tell my Mom to pray for Phil as well.

4. Breeder - you sure have had a rough year... keep us posted - thinking of you and Phil and his family...

5. atch

atch

prayers and get well wishes from me.

sorry you're having to endure this, todd.

6. fifty4twodoor

fifty4twodoor

prayers to you and phil god bless

7. Your on the list. God bless and stay strong.

8. In my families thoughts and prayers.

s.

9. DeucePhaeton

DeucePhaeton

Have ya'll covered.

10. teddyp

teddyp

my prayers to you and them and my god bless you and all that miss them

11. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

My thoughts and prayers are with you & your friend and his family

12. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

well, update time..im at kropdusters in quincy. he lives right up the street from the hosp...anywho, they went in and took out the part of the tumor that was pushing against his spine..he's in good spirits but we wont know nuttin till the doc gets in there tonight..he had 3 maidrites and a choc shake for dinner...not bad for phil!!im hopin for the best but it really doesnt sound very good..it will be 3 days from now before we know what type of cancer it is..so , i will post this evening when i get home if theres much change...thanks folks for the words and prayers....todd

13. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

thanks for the update. :)

Tell Mrsbreederswifey happy birthday.

14. more prayers coming your & Phil's way........joe

15. FuelFC

FuelFC

Thats the least we can do from here. Prayers and all positive thoughts. You need anything you know where to come.

16. 68ragtop

68ragtop
    from Texas

Special prayer for Phil going out your way.
    GOD is so good.
    68ragtop

17. breederswife

breederswife

I want to thank you for all of the prayers and positive thoughts for our family and our friend, Phil. Every prayer that you send out and response really helps Todd and Phil. Todd gets a lot of his strength through God and the HAMB, so thank you again. God bless all of you.

18. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

what shana said!!!! theres not much of an update tonight..the doc got there bout 7 and told him it was cancer..but not sure what kind and where its at...he needs a katscan to find out ..were waitin on the biop report to come back for the kind it is.. maybe sat...sucks waiting..but phil is doin alright for havin major surg last night..he was givin the nurces heck and jokin as always...so really not much has changed since awhile ago..they need to get him up and see how much perm. damage was done to his walking...i pray not much...i guess the next 3-5 days will tell all..if the biop is not to bad and the katscan is not too bad, then theres hope..but thats alot to ask from a guy who's been sick for maybe 2 years!!! but we are keepin the hope!!!!i got home and found some other pics i thought id share..one is of us this last 4th ..me a kropduster were doin doughnuts in the garden and blew a tire in my 53..they thought it was a hoot..its me, nate, rp[kropduster] and philly!!!we had a great time , we were told!!! the next is the same night..me and phil in front of tdcpaintings work van [the fun bus]..now then, thanks again to all for your prayers and kind words!! more are welcome..and GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!! todd

19. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

im sorry ..i forget the pics!!:eek:

Attached Files:

20. buschandbusch2

buschandbusch2
    from Reno, NV

You got my prayers bud! Good luck :)

21. buzz bomb

buzz bomb

Prayer Sent , Tell Your Friend All Of Us At The Hamb Will Be Right There For him in Spirit . You are a Good Friend And Sorry About Your Loss As Well .

Buzz Bomb

22. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

well, my daughter got up this morn and started gettin sick.. so im home with her today.. called the hospital and he was moved out of icu and into a reg room..i called but no answer...he might be in theraphy.. they want to see how much spine damage he has..so not much on the updates today...thanks to all again.....GOD BLESS...todd

23. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

just got home..phil finds out in the morning what type of cancer it is and how or if its treatable...then a cat scan will be done , i think tomarrow, to see were its all at. tomarrows goin to be a long one for phil...just pray its good news...more later.............todd

24. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

Hang in there bubba...we only got so many days.

Spend them wisely...:)

25. usedall9

usedall9

26. Prayers are for him again.

27. chaddilac

chaddilac

First prayer for you for looking to Big Daddy G O D... Second prayer for Phil that he'll be doing the same and believing!

don't know what I'd do if I lost my Pop, he's my best buddy!

Both prayers sent!!!

28. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

i know that GOD already has his plan for phil...but if you could give an extra prayer tonight for him that would be great..there pretty sure its lung cancer..so tuesday is the day..he will find out where, what kind, and if its even treatable...last night i ran back to town to check on him and he told me he was gettin scared as hell!that shook me..he hadnt said anything like that in the last two weeks since we found out..so if you would,,say and extra one tonight if you will..ill know mostly everything tommarrow night...thanks to all and GOD BLESS....todd

29. KoppaK

KoppaK

Prayers for Phil and you Breeder our thoughts are with you both.

John and Sarah.