Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie from NoDak!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by LordoftheDance, Oct 17, 2006.

1. LordoftheDance

LordoftheDance
    from Fargo, ND

Hey! My name is Blaine and I have been a lurker on here for quite some time. I live in Fargo, ND and work as a partsman at a Chrysler dealership. I grew up around street rodding and drag racing, learning alot from my father. I really got into traditional cars about 4 years ago. Guys like Eyeball, CJHacker, and wowcars were instrumental in preaching the gospel of traditional cars to me. I am one of the founding members of the Suedes Car Club. We are a club whose sole focus is traditional cars. I currently don't have a ride, but I am looking. Thats it for now...glad to be here.

2. Wowcars

Wowcars

...'Bout damn time.

3. 31Rodder

31Rodder

Glad to see you have been lurking. There may be hope for you yet.

4. Yeah, nice to see you made it. You should post about some of the cars you've had in the past, and maybe what you're looking for in your next ride?

5. LordoftheDance

LordoftheDance
    from Fargo, ND

Yeah CJ good idea. Well I have had some real cruzers in my past. I got my first oldie when I was 17. It was a 1960 Cadillac Series 62 four door. I love Caddys! After the 60 came a 1955 Ford Tudor Sedan. This car was a mild kustom...shaved, decked, nosed, and lowered. I traded the 55 for a 1948 Chevy Coupe kustom. Some of you would probably remember the 48. It was built by Eyeball. I always loved the look of that car, and I do miss it. After the 48 was sold I got another Caddy...a 1961 Coupe Deville. I bought that car from Grumpy on here. Well I sold the 61 last winter prior to me moving out of state. Anywho, I moved back and have been looking for a car since. I love big kustoms, but I am ready for a hot rod. My fellow club members say I am an RPU type of guy. Well, let me know if you fellow HAMBers have anything up for grabs.

6. Kustomz

Kustomz

Welcome to the HAMB!

7. good to see you out on the board

8. Kruzer63

Kruzer63

Welcome from the frozen north, well not so frozen but gettin there lately haha

9. Dakota

Dakota
    from Beulah, ND

Heya LOTD.

bout time...

10. LordoftheDance

LordoftheDance
    from Fargo, ND

11. briggs&strattonChev

briggs&strattonChev

Hey, good to see ya around here. Im pretty sure I met you several years ago when I was little bugger in high school, I remember your white 55 well. Have a good one.

12. Wanna Race....

tok

13. Dakota

Dakota
    from Beulah, ND

ahahahhahahaha.... ahahahah...

i wasnt even there, but, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHh