Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art and inspiration: Thank you Ryan

Discussion in 'Off Topic Hot Rods & Customs' started by Jigger, May 20, 2024.

1. MANX-04a.jpg

Ever since I joined the HAMB community I have done my best to adhere to the rules and request of Ryan and the administrator wishes and set rules. It's never been, to me anyway, a big ask. The majority of my posts have been on the Friday Art show and I've seen it go off the rails many a time because of a single post that, intentionally or not, set the ball in motion, down the hillside, gaining=g size and speed as it careens out of control...
    Actually, that is a bit dramatic... The Admins and mods were very kind to me from time to time, allowing my to 'break' the rules, more like 'bend' the rules as I posted some that would have gotten yanked at their discression should they have determined to do so. I thank them for that.
    The thing is, I love the traditional stuff and the newer, crazier, OT stuff owes every bit of their existence to the pioneers and ground breakers of our beloved hobby/passion.
    I'm grateful, now, that I have a place to show off and share my passion for mororing in general. Greasers, pertol-heads, motorheads, gearheads, knuckle draggers, taildraggers, lowriders, supercars of the horsepower wars era and their ilk are all in my playing field.
    I'll try to stay in keeping with the spirit of the HAMB, but I hope all will indulge me, from time to time, as I share cartoons, sketches, illustrations, model builds with the one community who has made me feel so at home and appreciated.
    Thanks Ryan, I know this wasn't the easiest thing to capitulate to () but, brother, I appreciate you for taking the dive, risk, fill in the blank ______________.
    71_LeMansGTO_Wgn_2_4web.jpg
    Red_Line_Nova.jpg

Last edited: May 24, 2024
    Sancho, JohnLewis, 40FORDPU and 13 others like this.
  2. Formula400_4Web_rev_2014.jpeg

IMG_3966.jpeg

64_GMC_003a.png IMG_0886.jpeg

IMG_6436.jpeg IMG_7166.jpeg IMG_6942.jpeg IMG_4961.jpeg 5_ALARM_T_4web_2.png IMG_0485.jpeg 70_Dart_Swinger_03Ba_Final_byME.png IMG_7794.jpeg
    IMG_3384.jpeg IMG_2472.jpeg

Last edited: May 24, 2024
    Sancho, rc57, simplestone and 13 others like this.
  3. Gahrajmahal

Gahrajmahal

I’m digin the ragtop C-Body for obvious reasons

Jigger and Sharpone like this.
  4. Cree

Cree
    from Montana

5. Thank you so much, it is a beautiful car.

_20200803_183829.jpg

SS327, Sharpone and JohnLewis like this.
  6. @Jigger I really like your drawings, sketches, paintings, or whatever they are (I'm not an artist but you obviously are), thanks for posting.

Jigger, Sharpone and JohnLewis like this.
  7. JohnLewis

JohnLewis

Agreed. My artistic ability limits me to stick figures. Enjoy the art and talent of it.

Sharpone likes this.