Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Eastwood & Barakat

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rick Barakat, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Weedburner 40

Weedburner 40

Rick, the Frog Follies is a great event. It is in Evansville, IN. Would be a days drive from Peculiar.

2. Mid Am Street Rod Nats are Memorial Day Weekend here in Springfield, MO.

Weedburner 40 likes this.
  3. Barakat

Barakat

Looks like this weekend is already booked with a trip to the Colorado River with the family.
    I think the first run I'll be able to make is the "Gathering at the Roc" in October.
    By the way, anybody coming out for Father's Day in Pomona???

Tim likes this.
  4. Kelly Burns

Kelly Burns

@Barakat @Weedburner 40 is right! Frog Follies is a great show, although usually fairly hot. If you were to decide to come, I can help you find a good place to stay and give you pointers as to where to eat. The E'ville Iron club that puts it on, has a dinner for the participants and there is a live band and a dance with cruising the fairgrounds that night as well. Check out their facebook for registration info.

5. Barakat

Barakat

Kelly-
    I looked at the Frog Follies and it looked great until I saw the date. That's the beginning of the school year here and it's impossible to get away then. It's definitely something I will try to fit in in the future.

Weedburner 40 likes this.
  6. Barakat

Barakat

I received my acceptance to the Gathering at the ROC. Sounds like it will be a great event. The best part of it for me will be driving from Pete & Jake's with The California Kid and Jake's coupe. What a great road trip with the 3 of us in a row cruising down the highway.

7. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

Unmatched event, you’ll have a blast

8. Barakat

Barakat

I'm just grateful that the Slover's were willing to "babysit" the sedan for me until then.

Tim likes this.
  9. Barakat

Barakat

I just received this photo from Jason Slover with the caption, "home away from home". 73914301953__F17B44A9-6249-4A5A-B4EE-4FEA1DE5ED94.JPEG

High test 63, HemiDeuce, Tim and 5 others like this.
  10. DDDenny

DDDenny
    from oregon

What a lineup!

High test 63 and Just Gary like this.
  11. High test 63

High test 63

WOW!
    Legends to me, slobbered over their magazine images since I was a kid. Not much has changed except I have my own hotrods now. I'm still slobbering over these ones though!

Glenn S likes this.
  12. deathrowdave

deathrowdave
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from NKy

Ain’t nothin beats da Kid

High test 63 likes this.