Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Official Power Hammer, Pullmax, Yoder, Helve, Planishing Hammer... Thread !

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BAILEIGH INC, Mar 1, 2012.

1. heyitsnate

heyitsnate

I’m still building planishing hammers. Over the last few years I’ve really started to get the tuning dialed, these are the last few type ones I will make . Now I’m focused on a different design of my own .

Attached Files:

Sculptive Design Co. and chrisp like this.
  2. Sculptive Design Co.

Sculptive Design Co.

@heyitsnate Nate, do you have more information on how to build your own machine? Any places to direct me to? Thanks, André

3. heyitsnate

heyitsnate

I just got really interested in the cp style hammers so I started researching them , searching the internet and collecting information. The first few I made were just ok, it took me a while to figure stuff out but I did. I’d say just start digging into the web and searching . If you want a cp style, Michigan pneumatic sells the actual motors

Sculptive Design Co. likes this.
  4. Sculptive Design Co.

Sculptive Design Co.

Awesome, I follow you on instagram and seeing your 32 and you hammer builds are awesome. What would be the part # on the Michigan Pneumatic hammer. I looked on there site and they have a overwhelming amount of tools to choose from lol. Thanks again for all your help.

5. heyitsnate

heyitsnate

Depends what type of motor. Dm me on instagram and I’ll get you pointed in the right direction!

6. Adriatic Machine

Adriatic Machine

7. Boxcar's 1928

Boxcar's 1928

Here's my newest shop addition. It was a home built job by a retired tool maker. Pretty interesting guy...got to speak with him on it and it's design evolution. I've got some plans for it as well that could use some group idea sharing. More to follow on my YouTube channel Boxcar's Garage. 20230529_195729.jpg

rod1 and Adriatic Machine like this.
  8. Imperial Kustom

Imperial Kustom

9. The37Kid

The37Kid

Can we see some photos of hood louvers done on a Pullmax and a total of the hours spent? Thanks. Bob

10. patsurf

patsurf

didn't know they made that big a throat!...wow..

11. Adriatic Machine

Adriatic Machine

She’s a biggun

Imperial Kustom likes this.
  12. Imperial Kustom

Imperial Kustom

It's so handy for large panels like bed floors. Only gotta clamp 'em in once and go!