Register now to get rid of these ads!

Datsun seats

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by the duke, Oct 10, 2006.

1. the duke

the duke

Howdy HAMBers I recently was checking out some bucket seats in a seventies datsun at a pick and pull and they look pretty cool. I was wondering if anybody has used them at all or remembers if they are good seats or anything like that. They would be pretty cheap to get a hold and I'm a real cheap bastard so that would be nice. Well any input would be appreciated.
    Brent.

2. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

70's what? I had a 72 510. seats in it were pretty comfy. put about 90 K on that little rattle trap.

3. plym_46

plym_46
    from central NY

Had buckets in a 78 or so King Cab Pickup. They weren't bad comfort wide. Checkout Volvo or Saab seats for comfortable. Lots of adjustments, lumbar supports, (heated if that is a concern)

4. the duke

the duke

I'm not that worried about comfort, but I was just wondering if they were really uncomfortable or something like that. I just thought they were diffrent and would look good in something old

5. hilborn283

hilborn283

i have a set of 74 datsun 510 bucks in my truck,and they came out of my last truck,and the truck before that.they are so frickin comfy.although,they do need to be recovered quite badly...my ass has been in them for over 60 000 miles of city and drag strip driving.

6. the duke

the duke

thanks just what I wanted to hear

7. Redneck Smooth

Redneck Smooth
    from Cincinnati

I've got a '72 240Z and always thought the seats were pretty sweet for a japanese car. If you need me to measure em or anything let me know, I'm gonna make an office chair out of my passenger-side seat (it's unworn) unless someone offers me stupid money for it.