Register now to get rid of these ads!

HELP Stevie G down in Ohio

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by PBRmeASAP, Sep 26, 2006.

1. Stevie G is broken down in Ohio off exit 65 on HWY 71 & US 35 at a truck stop. He is in despirate need of a Carter 4601 HP fuel pump. His cell number 404-408-4423. In a silver 98 dodge with a 20ft trailer and old truck on back. Someone in hamb land please help a brother out.

2. Redneck Smooth

Redneck Smooth
    from Cincinnati

BUMP. It's 65 miles north of me and I work until 6PM, someone help a brother out...

3. Vance

Vance
    from N/A

I got the rotors off my DD so I got no wheels, thank God I work out of my home...

Bump this back up in hope that someone who lives near Xenia or Wilmington see it and can help.

Vance

4. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

give me a couple other cities near there. I'm looking at the HAMB helper pages right now for him

5. Redneck Smooth

Redneck Smooth
    from Cincinnati

There's not really. Look in the 937 area code.

6. GOOD LUCK STEVIE

7. anyone got a triple A deal??

tok

8. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I gave him the numbers of a couple of guys in Dayton and a couple in Willoughby. Lets keep our fingers crossed for him. Worse comes to worse he can get the part next day aired but at double the cost.

Keeping it at the top. Call him if you can help please.

9. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

I hate to say it but Summit and Jegs are both in Ohio... he can get the part next day for regular UPS shipping.

10. JayD

JayD

11. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I just called him and gave him both Jegs and Summit's 800 numbers. Good idea Mike!

12. synthsis

synthsis

AHHH! he's supposed to be on his way home to pick up my truck and shoot it back up to me here in Jersey. Any updates?

13. rizzorace

rizzorace

14. oldsrocket

oldsrocket

That is in the Washington Courthouse/ Jeffersonville area. Anybody in the South Columbus area could get there in about 45min. I'm about 30 miles north of columbus and don't get out of work for awhile, So I don't think I would be much help. But if anybody is coming out of Columbus, the jegs retail store is on 11th ave. I think there is one in Reynoldsburg also. Somebody could easily have a part to him today.

If he could get a wrecker to haul his truck up to C-bus I could pick up the part for him and give him a place to change it. And then he could head back south and grab his trailer if he wants to do that.

15. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

He called Summit and they will warrenty the pump, he just has to get himself to Tallmidge with the pump then back to his truck. Anyone available to go pick him up?

I just got off the phone with him. The guy who he bought the truck from (on the trailer I'm assuming) will run him up to Summit in Akron for gas. I told him Jegs is right there in Columbus instead of the long drive to Akron. He also might just rent a car from Enterprise for $32 for the day and run himself there.

16. Vance

Vance
    from N/A

Summit is in Tallmadge, which is a haul. Jeg's definately the better idea. I really wish my DD was up to it, I would have been there instead of posting the first time.

Washington Courthouse, Chillicothe, Blanchester, Springfield, London and Grove City are other towns/cities within driving distance of I71/US35 interchange.

Vance

17. hey this is steves sister . The guy who was going to help backed out. Car rental has No cars and the pump is sitting at Summit on the counter waiting,
    Steve sill needs help.

18. WTF?! Leaving Steve stranded? I hope he's got a good excuse. :mad:

BTTT to help a brother out.

19. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Under control.....Steve got a hold of an awesome customer service person at Summit, they are sending it out next day PLUS a call tag for the old part. It will arrive on the counter of the truck stop that he's stuck at in the morning. Steve is just goning to hang out there overnite. He's got a sleeping bag and his shop dog for warmth...and a comfortable front seat in his truck he says.:D

He says thanks for the HAMB help and concern from everyone. I'll touch base with him in the morning and post an update when he's back on the road so no one worries. He might be bored so if you feel like chatting with him go ahead and call.......:D :D :D

20. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Yeah, the dude finally realized it was a 2 1/2 hour drive each way to Sumitt.:rolleyes:

21. dabirdguy

dabirdguy
    Member Emeritus

I jjust chatted with him as well. I'm an hour away. I left him my cell #, so looks like he's covered for the night.

22. spoons

spoons
    from ohio

Let me know if I can help!! I'm only 40 minutes away and work till 4 am. Will be home tomorrow AM.

Spoons

23. blktopbandit

blktopbandit

same here, stuck at work till 3 am, about an hour away. sounds like he's got it figured out. if not let us know.

24. Tony

Tony

Bttt for Steve just in case..

25. one more time to the top for stevie....

if only i was closer.....but if stevie wants to wait a week and a half i'll be on my way to the pile up and get his pump for him....

26. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Quick question, will you be traveling thru Nashville, TN on your way back from the PileUp??

27. Ace Brown

Ace Brown
    from OH

BTTT for the evening folks... i wish to hell i had read this earlier, my dad and brother were picking up an engine south of Columbus this afternoon and could have helped i'm sure. Good luck!

28. synthsis

synthsis

do we have an update?