Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods MACK- PRODUCTS '32 FORD BED INFO?!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Davis D, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Davis D

Davis D

Anybody have any experience with Mack-Prodcuts '32 Ford bed ? I am looking into buying one possibly but can't find any decent pics online. Wondering how good the quality is, how accurate they are to original bed?

dlw1932 likes this.
  2. Roothawg

Roothawg

I have used Mack’s stuff for years. FYI, any bed parts you buy from another dealer comes from there. They have been building Ford beds since the 70’s.

3. Davis D

Davis D

Thanks for the info. I just happened upon them the other day and had never seen them before. I am building a chopped and channeled '32 truck and am trying to figure out best way to do the bed. Thanks again!

4. I am using one of their beds on my avatar. I am quite happy with it. It is a quality product.

5. Davis D

Davis D

Is that the bed on the blue truck in your profile pic ? Killer truck

6. krylon32

krylon32
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Nebraska
    1. Central Nebraska H.A.M.B.

I used their stock length 32 bed on my 32 highboy pickup but shortened it 10 inches to a length I felt was more pleasing to my eye. I didn't like their 55 inch bed as I felt it is to short.I also had them install a 37 tailgate which is a little cleaner looking. I ordered it assembled and the quality and fit were excellent. Bolted right on to my 32 chassis.

7. Yes, that is the one. I ordered the "short" bed which is an option. I also ordered it with a '35-'36 tailgate which has the Ford logo on it. The '32 tailgate is plain.

8. Davis D

Davis D

Awesome. I am planning on doing pretty much the same thing. Is that the gray truck in your "media" pics? I saved pics of that truck a while go for reference- great looking truck.

9. Oh, and Gary is right. Be sure an order it already assembled. You won't regret it!

10. Davis D

Davis D

Looks good. I really appreciate the info. Most likely gonna go the Mack Prodcuts route. Didn't seem hateful on price either really. Thanks again!