Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 4th Annual Midwest Forty Ford Day September 22-23, 2023

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bchrismer, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Yeah, we're doing it again! This year, @Weedburner 40 requested that we do a ice cream gathering at the Braum's store on Friday evening, so that is in the works, too. Heck, that might even be enough to twist Gary Manley's arm enough to get him to make a return trip.

2023 Forty Ford Day shirt - Front.PNG

2023 Forty Ford Day shirt - back.PNG
    (the dates will not be on the t-shirt, but I had B-Scott add it to the image so that when it gets shared on social media, at least folks won't have to ask "When is it?")

Like previous years, we will make the t-shirts available for purchase on the https://roarin30s.com/product-category/clothing/ website for pre-sale to help raise funds for the event. I'm planning the first order at the beginning of April, so I can take some with me to the Roarin' 30's Alumni, Members, & Friends picnic on April 22.

Thanks!

Last edited: Feb 4, 2023
  2. Man, we need to coordinate dates better Bret... o_O

winduptoy and bchrismer like this.
  3. Weedburner 40

Weedburner 40

And again, we'll be there have a great time...........

bchrismer likes this.
  4. okiedokie

okiedokie
    from Ok

Good date for me Bret, count on me this year.

bchrismer and Weedburner 40 like this.

5. Cheeta

Cheeta

See ya there.

bchrismer likes this.
  6. dwollam

dwollam

@bchrismer , I have way too much stuff to do at home this year like roofing the house, building the '32 4dr, getting the 40ft boat moved out of the shop and gone, etc but I will be ordering a shirt! Wish we could be there.

Dave

chryslerfan55 and bchrismer like this.
  7. Always appreciate the support, Dave!

dwollam likes this.
  8. Wouldn't expect anything less!

9. Crocodile

Crocodile

Jonny and I will be there once again. I strongly urge anyone in North America with a 40 to come to this unique event.
    You could never regret coming to it, but you sure should regret missing it...

10. ntfday

ntfday

I must have missed it, but which Braum's?

bchrismer likes this.
  11. dwollam

dwollam

Ordered my shirt! Like the Std. Tudor. Wonder why?

Dave

chryslerfan55 and bchrismer like this.
  12. Just as an FYI, I went ahead and placed the initial order at the end of February, so as soon as I receive them, I will start mailing shirts out to you guys who pre-ordered to help support the event!

Tim and dwollam like this.
  13. West Republic Road at Scenic.

chryslerfan55 and Tim like this.
  14. dwollam

dwollam

@bchrismer , Got my shirt in the mail yesterday but we didn't go check! Got it this morning. Thanks Brett. I almost missed the little surprise inside! You didn't have to do that! I was just pokin' at ya! :) :)

Keep up the good work.

Dave

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  15. Yeah, I know I didn't HAVE to throw that in there, but I thought it was funny, indicated by the smiley face on the piece of tape.

Thanks again for supporting our little gathering!

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  16. dwollam

dwollam

I saw that and I thought it was funny too, hence the 2 smiley faces in my post.

I am so glad we got to do that trip. It made me get on the ball and fix and update some things on the '40 that needed done for a long time. It's better now than it has been in many years.

Dave

17. The 39 guy

The 39 guy

I was looking at my shirt collection the other day and was admiring the art work on the 40 gathering shirts. Then it dawned on me that I had not seen anything on this years run. So I did a little search and discovered you are busy again planning this years. So I need to get a shirt ordered!!! I'll try the link you provided and see if I can get that done.

Sam

18. LOU WELLS

LOU WELLS
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from IDAHO

Thanks For The Update And It Looks Like Great Fun...

19. Well, I have been a slacker, but the event is still on.

If ya have a '40, come on over to Springfield & Crane, but give me a head's up so I can have an idea of who all is coming.

I did get a second batch of t-shirts and they are available on the Roarin30s.com website. If I don't have the size you want, go ahead and backorder it because I will have to place an order to have shirts available at the event.

djweaz likes this.
  20. We're a month away from the 4th Annual Midwest Forty Ford Gathering.

Kelly Burns and Tim like this.
  21. dwollam

dwollam

Just happen to be wearing this years shirt today! If ya wanted to take a little longer drive, you guys could come by my place!

Dave

bchrismer likes this.
  22. Lakeside65

Lakeside65

Dusted off the Sedan on the way to work this morning, save some ice cream for me!

23. dwollam

dwollam

Hope you guys and gals have a fun time today and tomorrow. Wishing we could be there.

Dave & Florence

20210925_101111.jpg
    2021 '40 meet.