Register now to get rid of these ads!

greaserama 06 LOS PUNK ROD MEMBER

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by los punk rods dave, Sep 5, 2006.

1. it wasnt a show it was an event ! turn out was awesome! spectator crowd was 4x as much as we had anticipated had probably had 3 thousand come through the gates ! car turn out was also high with hundreds and hundreds of cars representing from a lot of different states next year we will be prepared for the event to be even bigger and better now that the show is over we are taking a breather and will be getting ideas for next year !! more movies , vendors , work on getting a burn out pit sectioned off , more bands, more homemade trophys, and sideshows! will continue to keep it a grass roots punk rod greasy event !! if you want to polish your car all weekend this still wont be the show for you!! GREASERAMA 07 is still in the planning stages so stay tuned and leave LABOR DAY WEEKEND open to make the short haul to KANSAS CITY KANSAS !!! is it worth it? you should have been there this year so you wouldnt be asking!!!! any other updates you can contact us through these links AMERICAN GREASER SUPPLY CO ,LOS PUNK RODS, OR GREASERAMA or LOS PUNK RODS on MY SPACE SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!!

2. also the frankenstein model a is mine will have pictures up on my space if i can do it suck at this computer crap or get on myspace look up LOS PUNK RODS CLICK ON DAVE viva los punk rods!!

3. rotten03

rotten03

It was an awesome show. Well worth the drive even with my electrical problems. I'll definitely be coming next year. Met some cool people and saw some cool cars.

BTW I saw some homemade trophies there. Never saw any given away though. We never was quite sure of what was happening at the show.

4. hey to be honest we never got a chance to get things organized like we wanted to at show we were overwhelmed by the croud !! will be doing things different next year already planning it! just one of those things cant plan for everything! next GREASERAMA 07 will be bigger better louder greasier andthe event to strap the cooler full of beer to put on your best duds and throw the old lady in the trunk and head to KC for one hell of a good time !! keep in touch with the LOS PUNK RODS for future events !!!

5. 53sled

53sled
    from KCMO

you don't have to say "the" los punk rods, cause that means the the punk rods.:D

6. chopper daddy

chopper daddy

We had a great time, and I can say that's the best one I have been to. I have gone the last 3 years, and this one topped them all. Unfortuantely, we didn't get to drive our jalopy because I blew one of the brake seals the night before. But next year, it'll be there for sure!

Saw some HAMBers, some killer cars, and some old friends. Great day!

Here's a few of our favorites. If I figure out how, I'll post some movie clips.

[​IMG]
    this one reminded us of our car. sounded great!

[​IMG]
    kids favorite!

[​IMG]
    loved the semi pipes!

[​IMG]
    wife loved this car

[​IMG]
    I had a 59 sporty like this years ago, but it was a 60's chopper. This was a great take on a chop.

7. Sticks

Sticks

LABOR DAY WEEKEND open to make the short haul to KANSAS CITY KANSAS !!! is it worth it? you should have been there this year so you wouldnt be asking!!!! any other updates you can contact us through these links AMERICAN GREASER SUPPLY CO ,LOS PUNK RODS, OR GREASERAMA or LOS PUNK RODS on MY SPACE SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!![/quote]

Hey Dave,

We dug the event very much we checked out the movie on Saturday and come back on Sunday. The Art galley was a cool, the cars and bikes were cool, and meet some cool people.

Thanks
    Sticks

8. Whiskey

Whiskey

didn't Todd just drive around and they plopped the trophies in or by the cars that won them?? l think l heard something about eric not wanting to carry the 50lb jaw dropper across the lot hahaha!!! So far the pics and things l've seen of the show look awesome!! I didn't get to see anything but the cars/bikes l was working on!!! But damn we put on a good show!!

And again l'm glad you joined the club Dave you fit perfectly!!!

VLPR,
    LPRF,
    Whiskey