Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Butthead tricks you have pulled on your friends!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Boneyard51, Jun 10, 2022.

1. Boneyard51

Boneyard51

A co worker at the Fire station wanted to ride with me , so he bought a foreign bike. All he could afford at the time, it was a nice bike. I saw him ride in , so I grabbed some rice out of the kitchen and went out the other door and dumped a pile under his new bike. He looked me up and told me he had a new bike and wanted to show it to me! Ok …..we walk out and kick the tires….then I say “ look it’s leaking!”! We got a good laugh! Rode many miles on that scooter before he got a Harley!

Bones

Last edited: Jun 16, 2022
  2. A Boner

A Boner

A large green soda puddle under the front of a car usually leads to some laughter!

41 GMC K-18 and Boneyard51 like this.
  3. kevinrevin

kevinrevin
    from East Texas

One from a couple weeks ago. Our buddy is visiting the shop of of a friend. We're getting ready to head home for the day, so shop owner steps away to lock up. While away, he turns the a/c off and the heater on full tilt boogie in our buddies new work truck. I get us a cold drink to combat the 95F temps outside, and buddy hits the remote start on the truck, so it will be cold inside when he leaves.
    After 20 minutes he gets in his truck, and then the yelling starts. It was beyond hot in there.

alanp561, raven, 41 GMC K-18 and 2 others like this.
  4. The post above reminded me about a gag we pulled on one of our teachers. She was the stereotypic blonde who had a hotshot lawyer for a husband. He bought her a new Lincoln for their anniversary, and for weeks afterwards it was "my husband this, my new Lincoln that..." so we took all the hubcaps off the Lincoln and waited about a week and then mailed them back to her postage due.

alanp561, Boneyard51 and SS327 like this.
  5. Roothawg

Roothawg

I like to post signs near college campuses that say “Free pet monkey to good home” and list a buddies cell phone….

Boneyard51, SS327 and raven like this.
  6. I pulled a prank on a buddy years ago, he was very fond of his 12 packs of beer, so some of us were was able to get the cardboard box ( for the 12 cans) open, and pulled all of the pull tabs off, leaving full cans with no pull tabs, we then closed the box and waited for him to discover this and him telling everyone, "look- I got a defective 12 pack".
    He wasn't happy when we told him what really happened. But he drank the 12 beers anyway ( after opening them the hard way)

7. alanp561

alanp561
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Making overhead corner welds on powerhouse duct work with another guy. It was a tough position 'cause you had to squat down almost on your heels to make the weld. The other guy was really goosey so while I was out from under the overhang having a cigarette, I set a 4 x 4 about six feet behind the other guy and slid a piece of half inch rebar out until it just made contact with his butt. He raised up, hit his head on the overhead, came back down and hit the rebar again. This went on for a few seconds until he realized what was going on. We had a good laugh and I thought he had forgotten all about it until a couple of days later when I was sitting in the little cubicle on the crapper. I heard the door come open and somebody yelled my name and said, " Paybacks are a bitch ". Just as I looked up, he dumped a five gallon cooler full of ice and water over the partition.

8. MeanGene427

MeanGene427
    from Napa

In the past, my paving laborers always had different pickups pulling around compressors, water buffalos etc., and if I got in there, the mariachis were tuned in. I would always tune all the presets to 1100 AM, which was the fire & brimstone channel, and crank the volume. Pinche cabrone indeed

Boneyard51, 41 GMC K-18 and alanp561 like this.
  9. MeanGene427

MeanGene427
    from Napa

Sneak up on your backhoe operator when he's really concentrating on what he's digging, take a 3lb hammer and bang hard on the front bucket with a perfect rhythm, like a bad rod knock

10. 30dodge

30dodge
    from Pahrump nv

Two guys I worked with in a body shop things started off small with glued safety glasses and bondo on a shop rag placed on a sanded fender. Weeks Later Things got out of hand, one of the guys got a locked toolbox drawers full of grease along with his DA and air file's air fittings. The next day the other guy's toolbox drawers were filled with expanding foam. The fist fight made me the only employee for a while.

11. When I used to set up at the Ty-rods swap meet at Stafford speedway in Connecticut the guy in the next space was a clean freak. We were against the track wall, and he would bring his trailer full of parts on Saturday so he could sell on Sunday. Well we poured some Gatorade between his trailer and the wall. When he got there Sunday morning he thought that someone had urinated behind his trailer. To say that he was upset was not funny to him and his wife. They had brought the Sunday paper for her to read, but they spread the paper over the Gatorade. When we finally told them what we did, his wife did not speak to us for about 6 months.

12. wicarnut

wicarnut

The top Stupid prank that I've observed at car a deal or anywhere. Asshat had a loud air horn with remote and when somebody was looking at car/engine, a man's wife/girlfriend was looking, horn blasts, she jumps back and falls down, after mate checks on her, quite the discussion with horn owner, some guys jumped in between as her mate was going to kick his butt.

13. weathrmn

weathrmn

Had a friend who knew someone was using his welding helmet,had to re adjust the band. So to find out the user, he packed the sweat band with graphite powder. After a while, on a Monday morning, the boss came in wearing a baseball cap which he never did. Friend says "hey, you must like that hat a lot, never seen you with a hat especially in the shop. Did you get sun burned?, your forehead is awful red" By the way, my helmet is kind of old, I'll get a new one, do you want my old one. And so on and so on
    I poured liquid hand soap in my friend's work truck windshield washer bottle, his habit was to run the wipers and spray the windshield every time he got in. On a hot summer day and 40 miles to drive home on I95, his glass streaked, wipers sticking and dragging across the the glass, driving with his head partially out the window. I was called every foul name there is.

Boneyard51 and 41 GMC K-18 like this.
  14. davidvillajr

davidvillajr

For a few years during college, my summer job was working with a reforestation crew. They would re-plant trees on the felled lots during autumn/winter and summer was spraying roundup on the unwanted vegetation that would spring up. To keep from getting lost, and to keep track of what had been sprayed, the tail crew boss tied this stuff off branches and stuff:

6EA92EAD-426C-4E7E-A940-B1E2B9E92D12.jpeg

Needless to say, it’s easy to see, easy to follow back and forth between camp and the unit we were working, and easy to goof around with. Just tie the free end around an axle tube and set the spool on top of the diff. - the rest takes care of itself.

There were always 3 or 4 crew cab Fords packed with “hard working tough guys” leaving the barn on any given day, each one flying bright fluorescent tails from the rear axles.

Looked like an Easter parade!

15. dana barlow

dana barlow
    from Miami Fla.
    1. Y-blocks

Thanks,some funny stuff!!

"Way Back Story"
    So we teens in 1962,Rob Bean owns his true loved car,57 Chevy conv.
    The rest of us in the hood on a fri. nite wanted to go too Drive-Inn movie"Thunder Road" was playing again!
    Rob said no,he has a date with Carol.
    We got four 6packs an on to the Drive-Inn, start hunting a parking spot,as we run down a aisle, Nick points out Rob & Carol in his 57! We didn't know were they were going,only we're going to see Thunder Road.
    We park a few aisles back from them,they don't see us or know we even went to the same Drive-Inn.
    Wait tell they both go too the concession stand,and we go over to his car, too see if there is some joke we can pull on him? Seeing he left the keys in his car,we drive it back 3 rows an repark it in the row just ahead of us.
    Then wait for Rob n Carol,to comeback,too find the 57 is gone!!
    Rob drops the popcorn n coke, starts looking around with a OMG look on his face! { we can see from were we're at}.
    He screams some one took my car!!!:eek:..That's when the car next too were he was parked;Told him,4 guys ,his age drove it back a few rows!! Didn't take him long too spot us,LOA'sF next to his car back there!!:p:D:cool:;)
    What are buddy's fore anyway !!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 20, 2022
  16. Pass The Torch

Pass The Torch
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I have several; me and a buddy try to outdo each other. This was another acquaintance I pulled this one on...

I'm in my work truck with my helper at the time. I see said unsuspecting victims' truck and trailer at the boat launch during the day, sans boat. I have my helper write a note (my friend knew my handwriting) saying something about how he was cute and to call so-and-so number. We left it under his wiper and split. A few days later I find out that victim's wife found the note and raised royal hell after a nice day on the lake. D'oh!

Boneyard51 and 41 GMC K-18 like this.
  17. Saturn V

Saturn V
    from Killen AL

Ok, the best I ever pulled was on a friend of mine that owned a parts store. It took about 2 months to set this up. He was always accusing a employee of his, another friend of mine, of screwing around on his ole lady. So we devised the plan to tell the owner about my wife coming on to the employee.. everytime I would come into the parts store, I would embellish how my wife was ignoring me,,, he would tell the boss how he stopped by my place and my wife was coming on to him!!
    So we let this ride for several weeks..Then one day I start talking to the owner. Telling him how I think my wife is screwing around. He starts stumbling over his words! I ask him. You know something!? He told me no! If I did I would tell you!
    That's when I said" no you wouldn't" " know everything you been told"! He turned cherry red! Fell back in a chair! Then started cussing us for what we put him thru!!!

Boneyard51 likes this.
  18. I found some fools gold while working at a sub station. The gravel they used was full of it. Gathered a lunch bag full and showed a co worker later that day. Told him I found in on my property in WV and needed someone to go in with me to mine it since I was cash poor. Told him not to tell anyone. He was so excited I started getting a little worried. Kept coming back to my shop with equipment rental quotes and different ideas on how to mine it. He was so damn anxious that I thought he was either pulling my chain or just plain nuts. Finally had to tell him and made a hot glued pyramid of the rocks for his desk. Felt like I was telling a little kid that there was no Santa Claus. Next day he shrink wrapped my truck and added anything he could find between the layers of wrap. Trash can, brooms, tools, safety cones, garbage, you name it. I retired about a year after he did and we still talk about it like it happened yesterday.

19. topher5150

topher5150

The place that I worked at out of highschool was the same place my grandpa worked at. There was a guy there who would super glue quarters to the floor knowing my grandpa being the good Dutchman that he is couldn't pass up free money.

Boneyard51 and Budget36 like this.
  20. MeanGene427

MeanGene427
    from Napa

That is called "grade tape", and the different colors have meaning- blue is on grade, white is a foot high, 2 feet high, survey points etc. That was a favorite trick around an outfit I worked for, until they did it to a guy, bright red tape, who had consumed a few pops, got pulled over and got a Doey out of it- that ended the grade tape trick

Boneyard51 likes this.
  21. MeanGene427

MeanGene427
    from Napa

I did the grading work for one of those windmill farms a few years ago, and hired a buddy who's pretty good with a dozer, and is fanatical fussy about things- cleaned the cab windows every morning and swept out the cab each afternoon etc. So I gave him a CAT D8T, the latest n greatest, and he's loving it. Those critters have a control panel that's basically an I-pad, and has lots of parameters you can program in. His favorite was the dozer controls, you can set how fast it raises and lowers etc., and he fussed with it for a week until he had it puuuurfectly how he wanted it. I was driving by just as he was heading for the outhouse, so I climbed in and just F'd it up- if you sneezed at the control it would slam to the ground BOOM!!!, raised soooooo slow. Cherry on the top, I changed the readout to German, so he couldn't change it back. Went around for a couple hours making whoop-de-doos. He had to go get on the other dozer after shift to figure out how to change the readout back to English

22. SS327

SS327

Pumped 15 gallons of grease in a guys tool box who had gotten fired 2 weeks before.
    Worm type hose clamps on a driveshaft.
    Filled the tires with water on a cops cruiser who everyone hated with the police chief, captain of detectives and a sargent watching me on camera laughing their asses off. They made him use the car all shift!
    Atf down the carb of my buddy’s car. Left one hell of a smoke screen!
    Ahh, the good old days, man how I miss them.

Boneyard51 likes this.
  23. Pass The Torch

Pass The Torch
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Once stuck a "For Sale" sign in my buddy's yard while he was at work. His daughter calls him bitching and giving him shit about how come he didn't tell her they were moving. He knew it was me.

Bonus points here: He sticks it in HIS neighbor's yard, with the guy's cell number written on the sign. Poor guy is trying to watch football, and his phone keeps ringing, with people asking how much he wants for the house. At one point, somebody goes up and knocks on his door; that's when he saw the sign!

alanp561, SS327 and Boneyard51 like this.
  24. topher5150

topher5150

I have a friend who worked at a restaurant in highschool, and her boss would hide fish fillets under her floor mats in the summer.

SS327 likes this.
  25. outagas1961

outagas1961

you sir are an EVIL bastard

alanp561 and SS327 like this.
  26. outagas1961

outagas1961

my perfectionist construction supervisor had just taken delivery of a brand new chevy box van with all the bells and whistles and was so proud of it, showing it off to all that would look at it. a couple days later he arrived at work with his old beater ride. "where's the new ride wayne ?" "oh it started making a weird slapping sound so i dropped it at the dealer to get checked." when he went to pick it up and asked what the noise was the mechanic held up a giant zip tie that had been placed around the drive shaft and taped to release during the drive to beat the crap out of the muffler. (prankster HVAC guy) all on the job had a good laugh ,except wayne- he didn't seem to have much of a sense of humor about it. i did see him check under the van after work several times after that.

27. outagas1961

outagas1961

when i was a carpenter apprentice worked with a journeyman who would fill your tool/nail bags with rocks if you left them unattended at lunch/break, also saw him nail a guys bags to the peak of the roof with about a dozen nails and hide his hammer (leaving him nothing to pull the nails with). we worked with one forman who was super churchy and would have his company truck radio on an all church all the time station, if any of us heathen carpenters had to move or use his truck of course we would dial in the heavy metal rock station at full volume and turn off the key

SS327 and Boneyard51 like this.
  28. outagas1961

outagas1961

had a great friend who went on vacation to florida one terrible snowy winter and bragged over and over about going where it was warm while the rest of us suckers were stuck in the great white north. while he was gone we were at the bar and someone got the great idea to go to his house and shovel all the snow from his yard to his driveway. 3 of us cleared his yard and piled the snow a couple feet deep on his drive. "welcome home buddy"

alanp561 and Boneyard51 like this.
  29. Black_Sheep

Black_Sheep

Some of the funniest ones, poking a small hole in a coworker’s pop can so it would dribble down the front of his shirt when he took a sip and closing the wing window on the pull for the air horn so it would blow when he opened the door to get into the truck.

Another coworker liked playing heavy metal in his work area at an unreasonably loud volume so I would occasionally tune his radio to an am gospel station before he showed up for his shift.

My pal Whitey is really transphobic so I left a copy of Vanity Fair with Kaitlin Jenner on his front seat at a car show. He didn’t discover it until hours later, his reaction was hilarious…

SS327 and Boneyard51 like this.
  30. Tow Truck Tom

Tow Truck Tom
    from Clayton DE

Gotta say this thread did not attract me, at first. Reading it woke me up.
    Five weeks into my second marriage, I did the rubber band on the kitchen sprayer hose nozzle. My wife got so very indignant, that I was floored.

Made damn sure my third wife could take a joke, before getting in too deep.
    The one she won't tolerate is locking the house doors when she steps outside.
    That don't fly,

Last edited: Jun 16, 2022