Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Vintage Yankee red & green Art Deco running board lights 1930s

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by corndog, Dec 14, 2019.

1. corndog

corndog
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Indiana

City: Granger

State: Indiana
    Price: $200
    I bought these cool glass Yankee lights at an auction that had primarily vintage Studebaker parts. I had never seen anything like these...just thought they were cool. Another buyer at the sale who is a Studebaker collector told me they were "Studebaker running board lights". I dont know if that is correct info but I do know that I have sold several pairs of 1923 Studebaker art deco cowl lights with a red or green faceted jewel on the outside of the light housing. One of these lights is red glass and the other is green glass (photographs as more of a blue) and also have the red or green faceted jewel on top. They are dome shaped and 5" across the base and 3 1/2" tall. There are no cracks in the glass on either light. Both have pretty nice chrome. Not perfect but darn nice given the age. $200 plus shipping. PM me with any questions or to purchase. Yankee lights (1).JPG Yankee lights (2).JPG Yankee lights (3).JPG Yankee lights (4).JPG Yankee lights (5).JPG Yankee lights (6).JPG

Last edited: Apr 28, 2022
    catdad49 likes this.
  2. corndog

corndog
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Indiana

Still for sale...

3. corndog

corndog
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Indiana

Make me an offer...