Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Pat Ganahl's web site

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Feb 27, 2022.

1. I totally agree. HRP

2. I'm a big fan....

3. Bugguts

Bugguts

I look forward to his emails. Makes my day. He really has a talent for story telling.

1940Willys likes this.
  4. Subscriber since the beginning, and always nice to read the latest writing when the notification email arrives.

5. Cgrgrspt10

Cgrgrspt10
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Good tip, thanks. Subscribed.

6. Marty Strode

Marty Strode

Pat has been busy, along with the Blog, he has been putting in the hours, doing a thorough job of painting, and re-assembling his Spalding copy Roadster. Not only one of the very best hot rod journalists in history, but very hands on as well.

Spalding @ Pomona.jpg Pat 19.jpg

7. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

Amazing!

ironandsteele.com ​

8. pgan

pgan
    Member Emeritus

Wow. I just discovered this thread. Thankyou all, very very much for all your kind words. I've been so busy being retired I hadn't tuned in to the HAMB for a few days. Just got done a new "column" yesterday, and now I've got one week to get a new article for The Rodder's Journal done. Yes. Steve didn't say I couldn't say anything, so I'm telling you that a new issue of TRJ is supposedly going to the printer in two weeks. Steve very hesitantly asked me to write something for it--knowing I don't do that anymore--but I said yes, I want to fully support TRJs long-anticipated return. Can't tell you more right now. Check the TRJ website; should be new info there. Now I've got to go hunt some aircraft bolts so I can get the front axle mounted on the track roadster, after I do an interview so I can write the story for TRJ. Stay tuned to Pat Ganahl's Rod and Custom (that's all you need to know to log in--all 100+ columns are there) because there are plenty more topics and photos waiting in line. And don't hesitate to make requests, too. Plus, if that's not enough to keep you busy or distracted, check my Instagram (@patganahl) where there are plenty more old archive photos that son Bill posts for me. And thankyou Ryan, and the H.A.M.B. for your support over these many years. Wow.
    Pat G.

9. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

Thank you for all that you do! And great news about The Rodder's Journal.

ironandsteele.com​

10. alchemy

alchemy

I'm still waiting for him to post outtakes from his Sunset files.

11. 1940Willys

1940Willys

Preparing for a indoor car show Marty. Still snow and Temps in the Teens. So to answer your Question we're Freezing!

12. Marty Strode

Marty Strode

I hear the Bizio Truck is in the latest Speed and Kulture !

13. 1940Willys

1940Willys

Yes it is Marty! To answer you More Completely, I have sent you a private conversation.