Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Birthday Wishes For Friend Quotes

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by littlebyties, Jan 25, 2022.

1. littlebyties

littlebyties

Birthday Wishes For Friend Quotes

Birthdays are a wonderful way to celebrate one more year of life. God has truly blessed me with a wonderful gift when he gave me you as my friend. Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday to my best friend! You're such a generous, kind, fabulous person and I'm so lucky to have you as a best friend. Love you and big hugs on your big day!

I am grateful that you are a part of my life. All the best on your birthday!

Wishing my friend a very happy birthday and you don't need to speak it out loud that I'm your best friend too. Love you dear. Happy Birthday, buddy!

Thank you for lifting me up when I am down, turning my frowns into smiles and my tears into laughter. You are simply the best!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2022
    chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. squirrel

squirrel

Not much available...does it really have enough cylinder pressure that it needs a high performance ignition system?

3. Mike VV

Mike VV
    from SoCal

Normally these high end materials NEED a bit more "juice" to make a good spark. While the materials do last longer, they are not...as good a conductor of electrical energy as good ol copper. I don't think that unless you seriously upgrade your flat heads ignition, that the fancy plugs will "spark" properly and reliably.

If it were my car...I'd just run good ol fashioned copper core based spark plugs.
    I seriously doubt that you'll be putting enough miles on your car to be too concerned about 100,000 mile spark plugs ! Just stick to the standard stuff, and change your plugs at 35,000 or 40,000 miles.
    And if....you think that you'll be getting any more horse power with the high dollar plugs, you're kidding yourself.

Mike

4. MAD MIKE

MAD MIKE
    from 94577

Not worth the money nor effort on an otherwise stock flathead.
    Iridium plugs are resistor type and work best with a powerful ignition system.
    If you are still running a points and solid core wires the plugs will do nothing or worse cause issues.
    There are a lot better things to spend money for a flathead if you are looking for real performance gains.

jimgoetz likes this.

5. tubman

tubman
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I believe we went through this exercise about two years ago, and there was absolutely nothing available then, which is most likely the case now. In my opinion, it is not a good idea anyway, so I won't take the time to research it again.

If you are still wanting to pursue this, do a search of the forum (or maybe the "Ford Barn").

jimgoetz likes this.
  6. squirrel

squirrel

7. Flathead Dave

Flathead Dave
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from So. Cal.

Dump the HP system if it's not really needed.

210superair likes this.