Register now to get rid of these ads!

Asbury Park.....Big Thanks To Rumblers Crew

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Sixcarb, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Sixcarb

Sixcarb
    from North NJ

A Big thanks to all involved with this past weekend's show at the Asbury Lanes Jump & Jive. I can honestly say that everyone that was there and put that show on was dead on.........Our crew had a blast and by the looks of it so did everybody that was there. The Injectors drove in with 8 cars and they parked us all together when we rolled in. Mel set us up right away including the coolest bowling alley you will ever see, the lanes, the bar, and the grill were just plain excellent, every person that had a hand in this weekend was not only doing a great job but was also fun as hell. I can't say enough about this one day except for the fact that I'm looking forward to going back next year. Guys and Girls the Injectors and myself Thank You for a Great day of Hot Rod's and Fun.

2. Leaky Pipes

Leaky Pipes

We were glad u guys could make it and we're looking forward to seeing all u guys and your killer cars next year! Shane

3. MIKE47

MIKE47
    from new jersey

Thanks for coming. You guys have great cars. Glad to see you all DRIVE them. I was glad to be at the gate when you guys left. Nothing like a line of burn-outs upon exiting. MIKE.

4. Spike!

Spike!

... Just keep the rubber off the Caddies! Hooligans..all of you..

Spike

5. Leaky Pipes

Leaky Pipes

We have no idea what u are talking about. wink.....

6. T-Fonz

T-Fonz

Right on Sixcarb!!!! I had a blast checking out what everyone was up to (car wise), from the stripped down rats to the high polished gems it was a great collection of cars!!!

Can't wait till next year....

p.s. where the heck are all the pictures???

7. Sixcarb

Sixcarb
    from North NJ

Hey Doug glad to see you signed on the HAMB, I brought my camera but couldn't see the buttons so well since Mel had the bar open early, I was hungover for the ride home.

8. MIKE47

MIKE47
    from new jersey

Spike, I heard that CADDY guy went after you for the burn-out incident? Did he think you slung the rubber out of your camera? MIKE.

9. InjectorTim

InjectorTim

JJ&J was the most killer car show I've ever attended. The Rumblers and all the folks at the lanes really had their ducks in a row. Bowling at a car show is rad, and Asbury Park in general is an awesome place. Here are the few decent pictures that I took on Saturday.

Stretch break on the GSP.
    [​IMG]

Bowling!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bling's Cycle

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. InjectorTim

InjectorTim

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mark's Cabriolet and his trophy.

[​IMG]

On a side note, during the ride home Sixcarb drew attention to the fact that a traditional hot rod, with traditional running gear burned out of the parking lot, drove home through the rain at 75 mph without a hiccup, on bias plies , and he and I are still here. Period hot rods are impractical? I think not.

[​IMG]

11. Well thanks boys, just would'nt have been the same without you. Quality cars...quality friends. Great to see ole Mark Confourth here finally, been asking him for years. Can't wait to catch up with you all when I don't have to run like a nut, all worth it though. It was a killer show, my own faith has been restored in good ole NJ. Thanks from the bottoms of our hearts .....and glass! You all rule! Mel, Rumblers NJ

12. Louie

Louie
    from NJ

Big thanks to Mel,Shane and all the Rumblers.Had a bitchen time, shoulve stayed later but had a hard time keeping the wife away from the bar.:) One of the best shows weve been to in a while. Hope nobody saw my lame burn out attempt,shoulda let er warm up a bit.Thanks again,Louie

13. gearhead55

gearhead55
    from philly

yes thanx guys for a great show had a blast till 2 in the mornin!!!!!

tons of good pictures courtisy of my sister...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BARRY WAS A GOD ON SATURDAY!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

there are more here on my sisters photobucket.......

14. Spike!

Spike!

I had a great time (as always..). Nice job Mel..Now..Wheres that book?!!! Ha ha ..

Spike

15. Johnny5

Johnny5
    from Rahway, NJ

16. Capt. Cal

Capt. Cal
    from Newton NJ

totally pissed i missed it this year. awsome pics tim and nice write up joe.

17. This is a "MUST SEE" event...!!!! It's up there with the "Lone Star Roundup" and the "Hunnert Car Pile Up"...!

18. InjectorTim

InjectorTim

It was cool meeting you wingnutz, I trust you made it home alright?

19. Yep and I'm still hung over...!!! Hahaha...!:D

It was "great" meeting you as well as the others who shall remain nameless per the witness protection program...!

Here's a good question... what HAMB'rs made it to the SHOW...????

And what was the name of the Marching Band on Friday night...??? (Like to see them again because of a Very Cute little brunette "Pom Pom" girl...!):eek:

20. Leaky Pipes

Leaky Pipes

Easy Action Marching Band.

21. Rivet

Rivet

I was there and my 54 made it there and back with not one hiccup, problem or concern :). The thing rides better than my daily ride.

22. gearhead55

gearhead55
    from philly

can someone tell me who in the hell this guy in front of the theatre was????

[​IMG]

23. Leaky Pipes

Leaky Pipes

nice photo shop!