Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Vics Dodge Garage interior?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mcmopar, Jan 5, 2022.

1. mcmopar

mcmopar
    from Strum, wi

2. gene-koning

gene-koning

I almost bought a kit from them for my 39 Dodge, but then when it turned out to be too small of a truck for me, I didn't.
    As I understood it, they make their own kits. I was going to pick the kit up from them, just south of ST Paul MN
    If you get a kit from them, let me know how it works out, I might be looking towards a kit for my 49.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. mcmopar

mcmopar
    from Strum, wi

Gene, I plan on ordering one, and i will let you know.

Tony

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  4. the oil soup

the oil soup
    from Tucson,AZ

I have purchased parts from them for my ‘53 Dodge 1/2 ton (gas pedal, fuel sensor etc.) and am pleased with the quality and service, for the interior I opted to go with https://quietride.com/ for the abs panels that are textured to look like the originals but aren’t affected by moisture and their insulation kit. I would recommend them also.

5. OGB3

OGB3

I’ve used them and Vic was very helpful. I’ve also dealt with Steve at DCM Classics . Both places I would buy from again both places were great.

6. mcmopar

mcmopar
    from Strum, wi

I looked them up and like them. I wanted a plastic not cardboard and this works great, I have to call them latter.

Thanks Tony