Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 41-47 dodge pickup visor

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by kart74, Jan 5, 2022.

1. kart74

kart74

Hey guys, looking for some help. I have a 1946 dodge 1/2 ton pickup that i have been working on. I saw a picture of one on facebook that has a visor on it that i like. I did some looking and all of the visors i did find are not like this, but more like a Fulton. Any ideas of what this visor might be? Included a picture of my truck and the one with the visor. Thanks!

Attached Files:

VANDENPLAS likes this.
  2. dart4forte

dart4forte
    from Mesa, AZ

3. Packrat

Packrat

I don't know where you can find one, but I do like the looks of the one with the visor.

4. tr_rodder

tr_rodder

It looks like a GM accessory visor for 1949-1952 model cars. There is one epay right now.

https://tinyurl.com/yw6bn7hr

Last edited: Jan 5, 2022

5. kart74

kart74

It does kinda look like that. Thanks! I figured it was one they found from another car or truck and made it work.

tr_rodder likes this.
  6. Slav

Slav

Hey Guys,

My name is Slav and im in Australia with a 46 Truck

kart74 i love your truck. The visor you're after is the same i wish to get and that particular truck is the one that made me want one of these. I'm hoping you could please share with me how you lowered your truck as mine is still standard and yours is EXACTLY what i would love to replicate. I'd be very grateful. Cheers and thanks!