Register now to get rid of these ads!

1962 Ford Falcon Club Wagon

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Reddog41671, Dec 2, 2021.

1. Reddog41671

Reddog41671

I’ve just bought a 1962 Ford Falcon Club Wagon? Will be looking for parts. Any help finding them will be appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Georelle

Georelle

Welcome. That is a cool wagon. In the early 80's my brother had an Econoline 5 window pickup that we rebuilt. It was a fun project. If I came across one or a wagon like you have it would be tough to pass up.
    Yours looks pretty complete, most the parts you need should be available. What are you plans?

3. Reddog41671

Reddog41671

Thank for the reply. I’m just going to piddle with this project a little at a time till I get it in good shape. It’s all original as far as I can tell so far. I’m very new to this but I do have the mechanical ability to work on it unlike today’s vehicles. It’s going to be fun but a long project, but that’s ok.
    Not Going to rush it. It will come together in due time. Needing a windshield. The other glass is ok but of course all the weather stripping is old and brittle. Hoping to find these items somewhere. Searching online isn’t working as well as expected because it all goest to Falcon instead of Club wagon. Anyway nice to chat with you. Any pointers will be appreciated.

X-2, lothiandon1940 and Jack Wagon like this.
  4. Try Econoline.

lothiandon1940 likes this.

5. Jon J Johnson

Jon J Johnson
    from Pacific WA

I may be a bit late to the party, but eBay sellers have many glass "kits" available for the '67 and earlier Econolines, including front windshields and new rubber gasket. The Falcon Club Wagon is a cool ride. Did this one come with original seats?

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  6. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy