Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Cruiser skirt trim

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by Sledsel, Dec 21, 2021.

1. Sledsel

Sledsel

Forgive my ham-fisted illustration but does anyone know a site for those chrome trim pieces for the front of skirts? I have seen a site that sells them but dang if I can find the page now. Have search various combos on the duck and google to find them with no luck.

The come in two lengths. Are chrome. And they wrap over the leading edge where the stone guard usually is the run down the side.

Attached Files:

2. Squablow

Squablow

I think generally those are worked-over 52-54 Mercury quarter panel teeth. Some are stainless and some are die cast and chromed but they're all basically the same shape. They're very close to a bolt-on but sometimes they need to be cut down some depending on what skirts you have. I've had several sets of skirts that had moldings on them like that and they were all the Mercury ones.

loudbang and indyjps like this.
  3. Sledsel

Sledsel

Thanks. I think that Night Prowlers had RePops in short and long length, but they are no longer around.

4. michaelvz51

michaelvz51
    from So Cal
    1. HAMB Merc Club

5. Sledsel

Sledsel

Thanks for the info. I was able to find them on the prowlers old site using the way back machine. I knew they had 9" OEM ones and also 12" non-OEM. Wish I could get my hands on those extry long ones.