Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Joe's American Graffiti Coupe with a Man A Fre (Milner Coupe Clone)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Nicholas Coe, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Rehpotsirhcj

Rehpotsirhcj
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. Northwest HAMBers

Now “pull the header plugs off” and let’s hear it! :)
    Beautiful car

2. Thanks Jake! Happy to oblige.

loudbang likes this.
  3. Thank you! Great to hear from you Tommy. I hope you are doing well and looking forward to the holidays. Take care brother!

loudbang and Desoto291Hemi like this.
  4. Thanks! I wish those were real. Apparently they used a recording of the '55 to make that scene. Those sound recordings were even used later as the sound of "Bandit" in Smokey and the Bandit. Poetic justice for sure!

chryslerfan55, loudbang and Stogy like this.
  5. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm so thankful for your outstanding encouragement and advice.

Thank you.

loudbang and Desoto291Hemi like this.
  6. I can't believe it! My detailed walk around video has over 5k views. I'm honored. I thought that I would post it here for those who may have missed it. Happy Holidays everyone!

7. What a blessing! We were out today enjoying the beautiful December weather. The car ran beautifully. Not a single problem. I'm so thankful.

Thanks to Charlie and his wife for hosting our club's Christmas party. Delicious food and great company. Dan even gave us a brief lecture on battery care and maintenance.

Attached Files:

8. I finally updated the calendar for this month. December 1962! Janet Pilgrim is mixing up something special for Christmas. Y'all have a wonderful holiday! May all your hotrod wishes come true.

Attached Files:

9. nunattax

nunattax
    from IRELAND

janet is looking very nice something about her.thats a good few hot rod wishes ,a euro deuce and an early studebaker pick up with an LS2 AUTO

Last edited: Dec 18, 2021
  10. Nice video Nick, well done. You have the best Milner clone I have ever seen. Merry Christmas. Watch out for that bad 55.:)

11. Thank you so much! I'm so glad you and your car are back to top form. Happy Holidays brother. I want to have that '55 as my daily driver. Someday!

Attached Files:

12. Happy Holidays everyone. Thanks for following along this year. I'm so thankful for your help and encouragement. Here's wishing you a great new year!

Attached Files:

13. Same to you Nick and your family.:)

loudbang and Nicholas Coe like this.
  14. You too brother!

mad mikey and loudbang like this.
  15. chryslerfan55, mad mikey and loudbang like this.

16. Here's my latest video. I took a few minutes to go over my wintertime preps. I cold started the car and let it warm up for a bit. I hope y'all are doing well.

Enjoy the video!

Nick

17. chryslerfan55 and loudbang like this.

18. What if the Milner Coupe had a flathead?

Here's my most recent video. Just a few comments for those YouTube mechanics who say that I should have never put a Chevy in a Ford. Apparently they don't understand what a clone is! Hahaha. All in good fun!

Can you believe that one of my little videos has over 100k views? Isn't that crazy? I can't believe it. Oh well. Hopefully the car makes people smile. That's all I really care about anyway. Otherwise it's just for me. Thanks everyone! Have a great week!

chryslerfan55 and mad mikey like this.
  19. loudbang

loudbang

He wouldn't have had the fastest car around :rolleyes: And it would have overheated driving out there. :)

20. Hilarious! I thought so too!

loudbang, mad mikey and chryslerfan55 like this.
  21. Yea, Falfa would not have bothered to look for him in town. Paradise road may have been quiet that night.

loudbang and Nicholas Coe like this.
  22. Howdy everyone!
    I hope this winter is treating you well. It has been cold and snowy outside. Soon that will change.

I can't wait until cruising season arrives. I'm so excited to share with you our winter improvements and additions. Have a great weekend! Nick

Attached Files:

nunattax, loudbang and mad mikey like this.
  23. Yesterday was beautiful! Elliott and I had a wonderful little cruise in the coupe. No issues. The engine had good power with no idle problems.

Elliott asked me to go for a ride. I can't believe it. He's 7 and already loves our family's hotrod legacy.

Attached Files:

24. KoolKat-57

KoolKat-57
    from Dublin, OH

Your Son did a fine job, I'm sure you're very proud of Elliot!:)
    KK

Nicholas Coe, loudbang and mad mikey like this.
  25. ROADSTER1927

ROADSTER1927

26. 57tailgater

57tailgater
    from Georgia

Awesome video and ride!! Keep up the great work!

Nicholas Coe, loudbang and mad mikey like this.
  27. Thanks for the ride Nick and Elliott. Nice video.:):)

Nicholas Coe, KoolKat-57 and loudbang like this.
  28. Oh yeah! Thanks!

29. Thanks so much! It was a wonderful trip. I'm so proud of him. Soon he'll be driving me around!

All the best! Nick and Elliott

mad mikey likes this.