Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods starting build of blown flattie need recos on blower package

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by PRRoe, Sep 8, 2021.

1. PRRoe

PRRoe

I am starting to pull bits and pieces together to build my 59Y flathead into a blower motor. I have looked around for blower packages and came across Tom Roberts Designs, magnuson type blower package that appears to be complete but have found no recent info on it. Does anyone have any experience with the Roberts blower package?

2. Is this the one the Aussie's down under came up with ? Oh and welcome to the HAMB........

3. Seems he is in Ventura Ca.@PRRoe have you contacted TR designs?

4. PRRoe

PRRoe

Thanks to all of you for your speedy response. As you can tell I have no experience with a supercharger but a long term love affair with the flathead and perhaps, on a good day, might even be considered a novice when it comes to an engine with carbs. (have two but never had the courage for three). So, a flathead with a blower is on my bucket list and time is getting short. Tom Roberts provides a full Magnuson based blower kit for the flathead and is based in Ventura, CA. The kit looks to be complete and straight forward but I wanted to check with the "community" to see if anyone had experience with it and to check all the boxes before I pull the trigger.

5. FrozenMerc

FrozenMerc