Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical '32 Roadster Cartouche interior kit

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by alumcantandthd, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Looking for someone that has installed a Cartouche interior kit in their Deuce Roadster.
    Looking for good pictures of what it actually looks like.
    Thanks.

2. ANYbody 'know' of a person, (buddy, neighbor, etc) that has purchased a Cartouche Deuce Roadster interior kit? Thanks.

3. x77matt

x77matt
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Watching this closely!

4. Wish someone out there could actually tell me how to get in contact with Cartouche directly!

NONE of the vendors listed that sells the Cartouche interior kits, will send me pictures of their Deuce Roadster kit, or tell me EXACTLY what each piece is that is included in the kit!! But they sure are happy to sell me a "pig-in-a-poke"

5. oldolds

oldolds

They are a division of Mac's. That would probably be the place to call.
    Cartouche - Classic Ford Upholstery
    a division of
    MAC's Antique Auto Parts

Phone: 877-470-1555

6. Thank you. I have contacted them and other vendors that sell Cartouche interior kits. They have all said about the same thing. ''32 Ford Deluxe Roadster kits are not a big seller, and what pictures we have are in the brochure". The brochure picture is very small, showing a table with some panels on it with a person standing nearby. You can't even tell what the panels are.

There 'has' to be a way to contact Cartouche directly?