Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Bolt Kit

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by dart4forte, Aug 22, 2021.

1. dart4forte

dart4forte
    from Mesa, AZ

I’m putting together parts fora 241 Hemi build. Looking for a bolt kit that’s compatible with the Hemi bolt requirements. I’ve checked ARP and the don’t show anything. Any suggestions?

2. squirrel

squirrel

If you have the original bolts, they'd probably be the best you can get for it.

3. dart4forte

dart4forte
    from Mesa, AZ

Wish I did

4. Budget36

Budget36

There may not be a kit for it, so you may need to buy things separate, see if ARP, etc offer head bolts, mains, etc and piece it together might be your option. Also look at places like HotHeads that deal with Hemis, I’m sure there are more as well. Doesn’t @73RR deal in Mopar as well?

5. AccurateMike

AccurateMike

6. dart4forte

dart4forte
    from Mesa, AZ

Yes, I may give 73RR a shout. I holding off contacting him until I can get the specs on my block figured out to order pistons.

7. fiftyv8

fiftyv8
    from CO & WA

I made up a component list for my Cadillac flathead engine listing all bolts and what they held or did and spoke with Alloy Bolts of FL.
    They compiled a stainless steel kit for me at a reasonable price.
    The benefit was they had a kit list and I got the first kit at the right price.

If you have modification on your engine like I did, I adviced them of that and requested modificed variation from my stock list.

I was happy to help them and I figure they added another item to their list of kits for other future customers..