Register now to get rid of these ads!

Garage Crawl information

Discussion in 'The 2024 Lone Star Round Up' started by hot-rod-1958, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Hey everyone,
    Unfortunately this time around we will not be having a Friday Garage Crawl. I'm so sorry to share the disappointing news as a lot of y'all have told me over the years that this is one of your favorite parts of the entire roundup.
    Some of the folks that had agreed to be a stop are out of town for Labor Day, one of the guys is moving, another has construction delays at his shop and a few more are not comfortable with crowds at their home shops at this time. The taco truck guy we have used in the past is gone too. Dang.
    Rest assured that I will have a HUGE lineup of top shelf stops, private collections and commercial Hot Rod shops in store for the 2022 Crawl.

Hope to see you at the show!
    Mark Gustafson

Last edited: Jul 9, 2021
    Big mike 1968 and Kiwi 4d like this.
  2. 46stude

46stude

Sorry to hear that. It is unfortunate, but it's actually good news for me and the wife, as we won't be making it to the Sept show.
    Austin traffic on any given day is a nightmare.
    Austin traffic on the LSRU weekend is a worse nightmare.
    Austin traffic on a major holiday weekend, combined with the LSRU?
    Nope, not in a 60 yr old clunker with 4 wheel drum brakes and lap belts. We'll see you early Friday morning next April though!