Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods 1934 Ford Tudor Interior Wood Pictures

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Nick, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Nick

Nick

I have some of the wood for a 34 tudor but except for the long header panels I have not idea where it goes. Does anyone have a picture or can just tell me where the wood goes in a 34? The kit I ended up with was for a 33 but I am assuming its close I think that there may be some pieces that are 33 only in this stuff.

Thanks, Nick

2. 31aford

31aford
    from az

I have a 34 tudor. What pieces are you wanting to know about? The diagram above is good 34 does not use the 2 pieces in green.

Just Gary likes this.
  3. Nick

Nick

I have these and am not sure that they go to it. I am thinking not.

[​IMG]IMG_1977 by mrmineo1, on Flickr

4. 31aford

31aford
    from az

those don't look like they are right. my car is getting the interior done and I don't have any pictures of the long pieces that go from the a pillar to the c pillar above the doors and rear window. I could get a picture if you need it next week if he hasn't covered them up yet.

5. 37 caddy

37 caddy
    from PEI Canada

they look like the tack strips in the door post?,but mine are in 2 or 3 pieces,maybe you have to cut and file them?,should be some small tabs that bend over to hold them in,originals have little notches cut for that?. harvey

6. Nick

Nick

I have the long pieces that go from the A to C pillar. That's why I bought this stuff at the swap meet because i recognized them. I just want to make sure that these pieces aren't also something that goes in my car as well. There doesn't seem to be any wood that matches it so unless they fell out I am leaning towards they don't.