Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hi, I'm a new member, but I have been reading a while.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by John Kenny, Jul 15, 2021.

Tags:
  1. John Kenny

John Kenny

I have a 1936 chevy standard 4 door. located in BC Canada. I started last fall. It is kinda rotten I probably should have passed on it. What can I say the price was right and I had a few things to make a hotrod out of it. It's not going as fast as I would like but I am still making progress. first I got the body off (after bracing it) and made sure the frame was ok. It was so I cleaned it up and painted it with black Rustoleum. the floor and rockers were pretty rotten. I'm still working on that.

2. Welcome to the HAMB from Illinois.

3. Lil32

Lil32

4. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi & welcome. Post some photo's when you can. In case you do not know of the www.chevsofthe40s.com is not far from you in Washington State. They carry parts from 3a4ly thirties thru 1962 or so. They have both online catalog and also a great paper catalog. I bought a ton of stuff to use on my 46 coupe. Jimmie