Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Hello All

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jagman53, Jul 2, 2021.

1. Jagman53

Jagman53

Making an introduction here. After many years of working long hours and keeping my kid's cars running, I am making progress on my three current projects. 1966 Thunderbird was to be a project with my youngest daughter when she was 16. Of course it became my project and she is in her third year of college. I am down to interior "stuff" with headliner, door panels, dash, and seats before hittng the road. Next is 1937 Pontiac 2dr sedan which has been in the family about 45 years. Original, but about to be modified so I can drive it further than 10 miles. Using a Sonoma as parts donor with Mustang II front suspension. Last is my 1953 Jag XK120 FHC which I have kept buried for 34 years. Was going to modify it but found it to be numbers matching "S" model. Hope to learn lots from your experience. Have some 40's fenders (Pontiac, Dodge, Plymouth?) for sale which I will post in that forum.

2. harpo1313

harpo1313
    from wareham,ma

Read the guidelines and get a better idea on whats going on here.

Stogy, Desoto291Hemi and chevy57dude like this.
  3. Stogy and Desoto291Hemi like this.

4. Welcome to the HAMB from Illinois.

Hnstray, Dino 64, Stogy and 1 other person like this.
  5. beegator

beegator

I’ll second that. Welcome to HAMB.

Stogy likes this.
  6. deathrowdave

deathrowdave
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from NKy

Welcome , aboard . Just get comfortable with we deal with true Hot Rods , ole timey stuff and all will be better for you . There are a great bunch of misfits on here that have more knowledge than any other place concerning Hot Rods .

beegator, harpo1313 and Stogy like this.