Register now to get rid of these ads!

OT.... Crazy names

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Royalshifter, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've got 3 customers with names that always make me sort of shake my head.
    Paul Revere, Betsy Ross (yes really) and my own personal favorite, Scott Free.

2. JohnnyP.

JohnnyP.

went to school with a kid named andre stoner. signed his name A. Stoner. also new a kid named Waylon Cox. both dropped out of school. there were more. teacher named woody miller. cant remember any more.

3. Baseball is full of them. Pete LaCock played for the KC Royals back in the '70s. Dick Pole pitched for Boston and was a San Francisco Giants pitching coach in the '80s. Les Moore pitched for the St Louis Browns in the '50s. Harry Chiti played for the Indians, Mets, Orioles, Yankees and more in the 50s and 60s.

I went to grade school with a kid named Johnny Cool.

4. JohnnyP.

JohnnyP.

another one. knew a kid named Joe King. parents left him in ca and ment to alaska.

5. 58Chev

58Chev

There is a guy in our - John-Paul Goes, we joke by asking wher he is always going.

The wifes shrink's name is Dr. Weiner

6. My wife had a friend in High School...... Donna Rhea.......

7. That reminds me of a college friend JoAnne King. Jo King of course.

8. 41chev

41chev
    from kennewick

i had a substitute teacher named harry ball but he changed his first name after a while:D

9. Thanks for this one I just pissed my pants. One of my students girl freind was named Crystal Lines, wonder what her mom and dad did for fun.

10. The Caretaker

The Caretaker

How about these:

Richard "Dick" Rash
    Richard "Dick" Thrasher
    Jim Dick

Real people...seriously

11. Muttley

Muttley

My Mother used to work for the DMV, in California (maybe everywhere else) you have to go there to legally change your name. One day some big Hell's Angel looking guy comes up to her window and says he wants to change his name to "Butch Bad"..........my Mom jokingly says "Only if we hyphenate it so it will be Butch Bad-Good, so your name will reflect your mood." The guy went for it!!!!

12. Old6rodder

Old6rodder
    from SoCal
    1. HA/GR owners group

Have a good buddy also into early tin named Russ (for Russel) Tidd. He's doing a '24 Overland tub with a slant six this time around.

13. reverb2000

reverb2000
    from Houston TX

I had a old boss named Dick Dryer...he actually used that instead of going with richard.

14. chopo

chopo

the old man next door to me is named richard long

15. caffeine

caffeine
    from Central NJ

guy that works at my company, never met him but I see it in the address book, name is "harry pitts"

16. The new-car dealership I worked for had a customer named Englebert Probus and an old lady by the name of Elsie Poot. She lived up to her name, too, as her sphincter muscle was shot.

17. paintpyro

paintpyro

Two people at work, Sharon Peters and Harry Johnson.

18. Gr8ballsofir

Gr8ballsofir

Lawyer from Mich. Phil McCracken.
    Oriental Restaraunt here in Portland called No Ho's

19. old beet

old beet

The guy that signed my Merchant Marine papers........Harry Balls...for real....OLDBEET

20. beatcad

beatcad

a gal i used to date had an OBGYN(gynocologyst) named harry beavers.
    she kept his card because no one believed it.

21. DE SOTO

DE SOTO

I Work With A Contract Welder From Time To Time.... His Nick Name Is "bud" .... But His Real Name Is ""harry Johnson""

22. Belchfire8

Belchfire8

Had a highschool teacher/coach whos last name was Woodcock, of course we just called him SliverDick. My first girlfriend was named ...Treasue House, no shit!

23. donnie

donnie
    from NC

Work with a guy named Jim Pustz he has a 5 year old daughter they named her Mia.

24. Spedley

Spedley

I found an old registration in my old truck when I gutted it, name was Richard Dyck. Ha, turns out I work with his son, his name is Frank. Theres an Asian guy I remember from back in hich school who's name was Tim Fok, his brother was Ho Fok. Girlfriends friend from work has the last name Swallow. I like that one.

25. My real name is all fucked up why do you think I go by PorknBeaner.:D

I went to the 4th grade with a little girl from Georgai named Vagina.

When the teacher asker here to introduce herself she said " Mah name is Bagina."
    The teacher said,"You mean Virginia don't you?" And she said," No its Bagina, Vagina." Non of us understood the reality of it until we got older.

A kid in my class in highschool was named Peter Profit, although I think it cost him more than it made.

26. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

There's an OBGYN in Trenton, MI named Dr. Hole...really. Used to work outta Riverside Hospital.

27. Devin

Devin
    from Napa, CA

A dentist on my street growing up named Dr. Toothaker- serious. Also, I saw a Chinese restaurant once named Hung Far Lo!

28. Bazooka

Bazooka

My dad told me one time he went to school with a girl named Bebe Gun. Dunno if he was bullshitting me or not. He was good at that...

Also seen this online.. vietnamese resturant called "pho bich nga"

[​IMG]

29. bgbdlinc

bgbdlinc

My wife once taught a 12 year old 'gifted' (brainwise) kid named 'Hung Lo'...maybe he was a giftie in more ways than one......the name was a great hit in the teachers lounge and prompted gails of laughter........
    bgbdlinc

30. Cruiser

Cruiser

royalshifter,

:eek: 1. Went to high school with a gal named ZaZa Pitts and believe me the name fit. Used to call her ZaZa "Sweet" Pitts her under arms were always wet!
    :eek: 2. Worked with a guy named Peter Long.

Cruiser 49:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.